GWT: CL Matchday 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
They keep showing that shot that hit Milner's arm as if there's something remarkable about it. It was basically a textbook ball to hand instead of a handball.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
It took Salah one good season to turn into a f***ing diva who doesn't think he need to work hard to make things happen

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Of course Liverpool clearly underrated Red Star, but to also be fair they just played the Arsenal at the Emirates. What scrub team did Red Star play last weekend? Kosovo Novi Sad who's like 6th in the Serbian league.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
First goal: lol
Second goal: horrible giveaway by Milner and Wijnaldum has to foul.

All this match did was make me think it's much later in the day than it actually is.

Reactions: bluesfan94

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Wait, since when does Nikola Kalinic play for Atletico and why the hell would Atletico sign Nikola f***ing Kalinic?

Man if that was Lovren marking on the 1st goal there'd there'd already be 25 posts about how he sucks, but since it was VVD mum's the word.

I think aspects of this are true, but it also bears mentioning that I don't think many people are watching this match (I know I'm not).

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Wait, since when does Nikola Kalinic play for Atletico and why the hell would Atletico sign Nikola ****ing Kalinic?

I think aspects of this are true, but it also bears mentioning that I don't think many people are watching this match (I know I'm not).

Lovren is not treated fairly is also one of the most boring debates on this board. Outside of Crotians and Liverpool fans, no one really cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad