GWT: CL Match Day 2

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Muller is possibly the worst player to start for a top team.
Once again, he has no business being on the pitch for Bayern. He just missed a very very good chance by completely shitting his header.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Dzeko's header from the corner kick completes the hat trick to make it 5-0 for Roma. Ref called after that goal. Overall, a fantastic game from Roma. Very fun game to watch.

Switching over to ManU-Valencia

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
That second half by Lyon and Shaktar was amazing. Lyon should have won it many times, but at the same time, they were lead 2-0, almost 3-0 and Shaktar almost won it in ET too.

Points shared is probably the fair result, but both teams will regret.
Fekir and Aouar with great assists.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
I shit on Fellaini a lot, but the guy plays hard and does what he can with the small skill set he does have.

JaymzB

Apr 8, 2003
Toronto
On one hand I'm thrilled that Ajax got a draw at Bayern. On the other hand, it's disappointing because they could really have won this game.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I **** on Fellaini a lot, but the guy plays hard and does what he can with the small skill set he does have.

Unfortunately a midfield with him and Pogba is completely bereft of any playmaking ability and offensive creativity. If you played a drinking game where you take a shot every time United create an exciting move you'd have been stone cold sober for weeks if not months.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->