City of Bradenton Florida Supporting the Pens

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh fans are everywhere.

Tampa having their little code enforcement of no opposition fan can wear jerseys or any type of object that show their allegiance where camera angles are is more of a joke.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh fans are everywhere.

Tampa having their little code enforcement of no opposition fan can wear jerseys or any type of object that show their allegiance where camera angles are is more of a joke.

That reminded me of when Sweaty Teddy instructed Caps' box office representatives to refuse to sell playoff tickets to Pittsburgh area codes.

There are some team owners who are absolute morons, and make their team look bad. obviously Tampa Bay has one of those owners.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh

OK, this one is funny.

bruins-attack-ad-tampa-bay-lightning-fans-shuffle-board.jpg

We now know the answer to the mystery of why they scheduled all these playoff games for 8 pm. So the Tampa Bay fans can be home from the early bird special at golden corral. ;)

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
I received one of those towels at the game and had no idea who the sponsor was until I saw this flap on the internet about it. Who even notices stuff like that?

Those Bruins signs were hilarious. I was hoping there'd be one for the Pens/Pens fans but I never did end up seeing one. If you can't laugh at yourself over sports of all things you're taking things way too seriously.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
I've got family in Bradenton. Definitely pittsburgh heavy down there.

Seaworld Escapee

Sep 23, 2014
Florida
I live in Bradenton... This #BoycottBradenton is kind of a big deal here right now. I think it's pretty funny, my friends and I are having fun giving each other a bunch of crap anyway...

I'm going to the game tmrw and plan on wearing my pens shirt... hopefully they let me in... I guess I better bring another shirt just in case.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Boohoo Tampa fans, the Pirates have been in Bradenton for about twice as long as the Bolts have been in Tampa...suffice to say the Pittsburgh roots there are going to run deep. Bradenton is the Florida locale for transplanted Pittsburghers thanks to being the Spring Training home of the Pirates since 1969.

Guess who has a home in Bradenton? Noted Bucs fan Doc Emrick :P

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I live in Bradenton... This #BoycottBradenton is kind of a big deal here right now. I think it's pretty funny, my friends and I are having fun giving each other a bunch of crap anyway...

I'm going to the game tmrw and plan on wearing my pens shirt... hopefully they let me in... I guess I better bring another shirt just in case.

Yeah what you do is wear a shirt overtop, or hell wear a TB shirt and then when you get to the stairs going to the seats run down a little and take off your TB shirt showing the Pens shirt and hear everyone boo you.:laugh:

Seaworld Escapee

Sep 23, 2014
Florida
Yeah what you do is wear a shirt overtop, or hell wear a TB shirt and then when you get to the stairs going to the seats run down a little and take off your TB shirt showing the Pens shirt and hear everyone boo you.:laugh:
I was thinking about wearing a wedding dress and holding up a "Crosby will you marry me" sign

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad