City of Anaheim approves sale of Angels stadium (to MLB owner)

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
In hockey they have one of the oldest buildings in the league, and even the three older ones have seen larger renovations since.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
They should rename themselves Anaheim and drop the LA schtick. It doesn’t help them gain any fans in LA County.

I think the reasoning for the LA branding isn’t to gain fans from LA county, but rather make the team more attractive for national and international sponsorships.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
In hockey they have one of the oldest buildings in the league, and even the three older ones have seen larger renovations since.
honda center has had some renovations done this decade

terrace area was added to the front entrance several years ago. new scoreboard was finally put up and they replaced the original seats in the lower bowl prior to this season and i believe will finish that process with the upper bowl after this year

its definitely not the flashiest arena nor does it stand out but for a team like the ducks that plays in the suburbs its just right. easily accessible from the freeway and plenty of parking. i wish there was more stuff to do around the arena such as bars/restaurants but the existing options aren't bad at all

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->