Cinderella or Wicked Drama Queens (CBJ Future)

If kept, will Panarin and Bob play like they want to be paid? Lead CBJ past the first round?

• Total voters

Dumais

It's All In The Reflexes
Jul 24, 2013
Columbus fan here, unsure wtf is going on...turning to HF for help (yes, things have come to this) and begging for votes. They (and we all know whom I speak) want to be paid like the fairest of them all. It seems unlikely (to this humble troll at least) that they move for a king's ransom and even more unlikely GMJK will be in a position (halfway through the season atm) for a easy decision to present itself come trade deadline.

So, if the mostly likely outcome occurs with no trade and Pan/Bob sticking around because they're not really in it or out of it; and demanding to be paid as if....they're the best forward and goalie in the league...will they put the CBJ team on their backs; and take them past the first round of the playoffs...for the first time...in wtf...20 years?!?...!!!!!or should I say ever !?!??

OMG...did "I" say I'm a Columbus fan? Crew...yeah...crew...

Or will they fail miserably, hold up FA for a few days...giving the "." CA's something to generate hits by misleading Habs and Leaf fans rumors. Which the teams owners will milk as long as they can before they sign some over-priced contact in a big market that's in the first year of a rebuild team ruining their long term plans.

TL;DR if Columbus doesn't trade Panarin and Bob; will they (Bob and/or Pan) carry (be instrumental/MVP in the series) Columbus pass the first round...of the playoffs? for the first time?...in like franchise history?...because that is a thing; that the anouncers will say along with...PLD is a promising prospect...Werenski...and with Jones...CBJ looks to be on the their way...but in reality it will all depend on drafting the next core...which will basically mean the core of Bob, Foligno, Dubi, Atkinson is trade bait and these new guys will be the old core for whomever CBJ drafts in this upcoming draft at 20+ position...

TL;DR p2 Does CBJ stand a chance if they keep Bob and or Pan?

Last edited:

tgo0

Aug 28, 2007
Winnipeg
There are two questions asked. I think they’ll play like they want to be paid, don’t think they’ll make the 2nd rd regardless.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
I went with Option 2. I think both guys have checked out of Columbus and the team will be out in Rd.1 again this season.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Tampa Bay might be the favorite to win the stanley cup - but in my opinion they are not one of the top 2 team least likely to be upset in round 1 this year.

The 2 teams the least likely to be upset in round 1 this year are Pittbsurgh and Washington (i'm assuming they each get a divisional spot, though i suppose that could change).

Columbus would almost certainly play Pitt or Washington in round 1.

Bob and Panarin are non-factors. Columbus has the hardest past to the Stanley Cup - and i don't think they get past round 1, regardless of Bob and Panarin's status, and level of play if they're with the team.

voted no.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
very few players can singlehandedly win a series on their own.

Kesler vs Nashville in 2011, Halak vs the world in 2009

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad