Celebrity Death: Cinderella guitarist jeff labar 58

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Had not heard of that band in a long time. Did see them once when they opened for another band I saw at the old Forum in Montreal. RIP

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
From the article...."According to LA Weekly, Corbett played offstage keyboards and handled background vocals on KISS tours promoting late-'80s and early-'90s LPs "Crazy Nights", "Hot In The Shade" and "Revenge". "

That's kind of odd like KISS felt they didn't want a not cool keyboard on stage with them.

Derek Sherinian also played off-stage keyboards for KISS. Seems a bit beneath a guy at his level but I'm sure the pay was alright. Or Ozzy having an off-stage vocalist (Robert Mason).

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I'm a Cinderella fan and LaBar definitely had his demons. Keifer was the (massive) talent in the band but Labar was definitely a solid player.

RIP Mr LaBar.

Last edited:
Reactions: I am not exposed

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI
From the article...."According to LA Weekly, Corbett played offstage keyboards and handled background vocals on KISS tours promoting late-'80s and early-'90s LPs "Crazy Nights", "Hot In The Shade" and "Revenge". "

That's kind of odd like KISS felt they didn't want a not cool keyboard on stage with them.

I don’t know, during the non makeup era I probably wouldn’t have wanted to be seen on stage either

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad