Chytil vs Farabee

chytil vs Farabee

• Total voters

Dooble08

Jan 12, 2019
Chytil. I don’t think it’s that close either. I’m surprised at the results. I’m not even that big of a Chytil fan among Ranger fans, but what has Farabee done to be compared to Chytil?

Honetly, I haven't watched much of Chytil. But from the outside it seems as though Farabee is on the same level already as Chytil even though he's played less than half the NHL games.

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
And I’ve noticed a trend with you always shitting on the Rangers and their players.
Nice. I've also been accused of shitting on Flyers players too. Too bad this is a poll between players on those two teams

Reactions: HyPnOtiK

HyPnOtiK

Aug 21, 2007
Philadelphia, Pa
This is a dishonest post, and I’m just going to call it as is. I don’t need a response. If you choose to, don’t expect one back.

You are looking at a box score to try to denigrate Chytil. However, you want to ignore box score stats that don’t fit your agenda. You ignored everything I said about his role. That’s dishonest.

At the same time, I fully admit I didn’t watch Farabee that much more than than most people. Admittedly, I might be wrong and he could’ve had a great season, but he had much more favorable situations than Chytil. Chytil has a good season. He showed improvements he needed to.

The argument for Chytil is not based on box score stats, as I explained, yet you seem to have watched neither, so that’s all you’ll use. No one probably watches that much of both, unless you are a fan of both teams. I’ll take Chytil. I don’t claim, unlike you, that I have a great grasp on the seasons of both players. I’ve never been all that high on Farabee, and I have no real reason to be changing my opinion after this season. However, I’m also not huge on Chytil’s game, but I do have a real reason to be changing my opinion slightly after the season he had.
This has to be the most hypocritical post of the day

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
This thread is kinda funny considering the trade thread earlier this season where Bern wanted Detroit to trade their 1st and Seider for Chytil, Deangelo, and quantity.

I went with Chytil, but could be either guy, really.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Chytil. I don’t think it’s that close either. I’m surprised at the results. I’m not even that big of a Chytil fan among Ranger fans, but what has Farabee done to be compared to Chytil?
ily but you're a homer bro

farabee had a better rookie season. you can say chytil is slightly better but bolded statement is asinine,

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
ily but you're a homer bro

How am I a homer? I fully admit that I'm not a huge Chytil fan. Can I not think Farabee is worse? Did he have some great season that I missed?

And Chytil had some of the worst situations in the league. I'm not even a big fan of his game, and I am pleased with the season he had. He made huge defensive strides. He was on a line for most of the season with maybe the two worst forwards in the league this season. He also wasn't a regular PP player through no fault of his own. When he played on a line with talented players when Zibanejad was injured, he had by far his best offensive stretch of the season.

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
This is literally how you start every post in support of your player.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
This is literally how you start every post in support of your player.

My player is better and it's not close, despite the other player being more productive and my not having watched him enough to gain any firsthand knowledge.

Definitive statements based on flimsy supports are the order of the day, I guess. Spout nonsense with confidence and all things are possible.

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
My player is better and it's not close, despite the other player being more productive and my not having watched him enough to gain any firsthand knowledge.

Definitive statements based on flimsy supports are the order of the day, I guess. Spout nonsense with confidence and all things are possible.
I have no problem with his opinion when it's a close call but he goes overboard with hyperbole.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
How am I a homer? I fully admit that I'm not a huge Chytil fan. Can I not think Farabee is worse? Did he have some great season that I missed?

And Chytil had some of the worst situations in the league. I'm not even a big fan of his game, and I am pleased with the season he had. He made huge defensive strides. He was on a line for most of the season with maybe the two worst forwards in the league this season. He also wasn't a regular PP player through no fault of his own. When he played on a line with talented players when Zibanejad was injured, he had by far his best offensive stretch of the season.
you literally cut off the part of my post where i explained that you can think he's better but to say they're not close just isn't realistic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad