Chuk Kobasew

Discussion in 'NHL Draft - Prospects' started by HuskyFlames, Nov 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskyFlames

HuskyFlames Registered User

Just wondering what other people were thinking about him this year? Sutter put him in a roll to round out his game last year and he became much better defensively. His knock was that he was brought into score but it seemed like a confidence issue. Now in the AHL this year I believe he has 13 goals in 16 games, or something like that and is leading the team in goals. He is also dwearing the C at certain games as well.

Any opinions on how he is developing? His potential?

2. BuppY

BuppY xGoodwillx

Home Page:
    I expected him to be better offensively last year, but he was playing a great all around game, I havn't seen him this year from the stats, seems like he has found his offensive game, which is good news for Calgary I like him I think he is going to be a very good player for years to come. :handclap:

3. Sec of Partying Down

Sec of Partying Down Registered User

Home Page:
    It's very encouraging if he can keep up a good goal scoring pace and end at around 50 goals I will be very happy. Him wearing the C is great it proves he has the character along with the talent. Kobasew should have a lot of quality years for the Flames.

4. Russian_fanatic

Russian_fanatic Registered User

I'm hoping the best of Kobasew, and have a feeling that when the next season comes he is going to explode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.