Christoph Gawlik...A super 2005 prospect

Status
Not open for further replies.

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I just got back from the U17s in Newfoundland and this Gawlik kid is pretty impressive. Played for Germay at the U17s and was the best player on a bad team, super stickhandler with exciting moves and great passing and vision, he picked his shot very well and created a TON of offense when on the ice. At only 5'09/175 though he is a little small but he is a super offensive talent and finished with 6 points in 5 games. Watch out for this player he is a real super prospect for this draft IMO.

czechhockeyfan

Mar 8, 2003
Czech republic
Visit site
moosefan said:
I just got back from the U17s in Newfoundland and this Gawlik kid is pretty impressive. Played for Germay at the U17s and was the best player on a bad team, super stickhandler with exciting moves and great passing and vision, he picked his shot very well and created a TON of offense when on the ice. At only 5'09/175 though he is a little small but he is a super offensive talent and finished with 6 points in 5 games. Watch out for this player he is a real super prospect for this draft IMO.

Definitely. I saw him two month ago, very good player.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
I remember seeing he made his debut in the DEL a few weeks ago from the German forum. Apparently for one of the stronger teams as well - Adler Mannheim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad