Christmas Eve preview show FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aver33

Apr 26, 2002
Just an FYI to those that care, the World Junior preview show will be on at 7:00 pm on TSN tonight. I believe they had this last year also, but it wasn't just 30 minutes as this one will be. I remember it being close to 2 hours? Oh well.

Last years preview show got me into the World Junior mode and showed past tournaments and Canadian teams.

So remember to stay home from church tonight.

Canadian

Mar 1, 2002
Markham, Ontario
IIHF World Junior Hockey Championship Preview show on TSN will air at 7pm eastern on Christmas Eve, but it will also re-air on Christmas morning at 1:30am, 7am, 8:30am, 10am, 11:30am eastern.

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
Anyone watch this? Because if it's like last year's farce, let me know so I can make sure to skip it. I'd rather hear some analysis of the tournament than find out about Colaiacovo's Italian heritage.

Dr_Chimera*

Epsilon said:
Anyone watch this? Because if it's like last year's farce, let me know so I can make sure to skip it. I'd rather hear some analysis of the tournament than find out about Colaiacovo's Italian heritage.

Well, they introduced the viewers to the kids and it was nice to see them talk and there were a few bloopers. There were also a few highlights of the 2003 Canada games.

Aside from that no real analysis, although Bob McKenzie spoke for a bit. Nothing major, but not bloated like last year.

Just a light intro.

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
Ferdonnet said:
Well, they introduced the viewers to the kids and it was nice to see them talk and there were a few bloopers. There were also a few highlights of the 2003 Canada games.

Aside from that no real analysis, although Bob McKenzie spoke for a bit. Nothing major, but not bloated like last year.

Just a light intro.

Thanks, I'll be sure to avoid it. Maybe McKenzie's stuff will show up on the website. Did they do any sort of predictions?

canucksfan

Mar 16, 2002
British Columbia
Visit site
Epsilon said:
Thanks, I'll be sure to avoid it. Maybe McKenzie's stuff will show up on the website. Did they do any sort of predictions?
No they didn't show any predictions. I would have liked it if they would have shown highlites of previous World Juniors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad