Christmas break surprises and disappointment

Hammer9001

Apr 1, 2015
Hamilton
I really though Guelph was going to be a much stronger team, also expected someone else besides Hayes and Morrison to be scoring for the Bulldogs, but it does not seem to be the case. Kind of glad to see Owen Sound doing as well as they are.

Peachkings1922

Aug 13, 2022
Grimsby
Never thought the Spirit would be doing so well along with London in the West. Misa has been better than l expected even with his ES.
Voit has been off the charts as well.
Niagara, well that is just a mystery.

Reactions: LDN and sbpointer

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010
Never thought the Spirit would be doing so well along with London in the West. Misa has been better than l expected even with his ES.
I agree about Saginaw and London in the West,would put Windsor in that group,losing 180 goals out of 305 scored last year,including Wyatt Johnston to the NHL early and he had 46 goals last season.
Leading the league in goals for, pretty impressive imo, aside from being in 1st in the conference
Too bad in the East,Niagara in a dumpster.
Thought Sudbury would be better.

Reactions: Peachkings1922

Peachkings1922

Aug 13, 2022
Grimsby
I agree about Saginaw and London in the West,would put Windsor in that group,losing 180 goals out of 305 scored last year,including Wyatt Johnston to the NHL early and he had 46 goals last season.
Leading the league in goals for, pretty impressive imo, aside from being in 1st in the conference
Too bad in the East,Niagara in a dumpster.
Thought Sudbury would be better.
Agree, Windsor has been impressive.

Reactions: hockeylegend11

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Misa is underrated lol

Peachkings1922

Aug 13, 2022
Grimsby
[/QUOTE]
Misa has been better than l expected even with his ES.

Never did l say underrated, he has been better than what l expected. His exceptional status l get but to what degree has been very well accepted.

bcspragu

Aug 17, 2012
Saginaw, MI
Misa has been better than l expected even with his ES.

Never did l say underrated, he has been better than what l expected. His exceptional status l get but to what degree has been very well accepted.
[/QUOTE]

I mean I would say hes underrated 100%. Hes putting up McDavid level numbers and theres relitively little talk about him on the draft prospects board compared to others. Trade value wise hes singlehandly probably the most valuable prospect in Jr hockey even over Bedard since he has 2 years remaining after this one. Honestly being in Saginaw has really helped keep him out of the spotlight.

Reactions: Peachkings1922

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad