Player Discussion Christian Dvorak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
We'll see. A lot of guys coming out of Columbus, Nashville, Arizona and other dead hockey markets seem to have career numbers playing in big cities.

I'm pretty comfortable with our lineup right now and don't feel like we'll have to deal with "growing pains" with our starting lineup. They're built to play now.

Reactions: NicRattlehead

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt as a player obviously. He could surprise. But 10 of his 15 goals came against California teams last season. I would say only Detroit is as bad as those teams were last year. And he won’t have many games to feast on weaklings this year with normal divisions.

Reactions: A Loyal Dog

A Loyal Dog

Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt as a player obviously. He could surprise. But 10 of his 15 goals came against California teams last season. I would say only Detroit is as bad as those teams were last year. And he won’t have many games to feast on weaklings this year with normal divisions.
At least he might make us finally win a game against one of the California teams that have our number this season :sarcasm:

ProMath

Dec 13, 2010
I don't like the way it happened. But Dvorak could do really well here.

When you see poster saying: Omg 38 points center !!! It's so obvious some poster only stats watch.

He will help Suzuki get weaker match up. Something KK was not ready.
He will have better linemate than what he had in Arizona.

Unless he is unhappy coming here...it should go well for him.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
25 years old, just entering his prime, defensively responsible, played on a 47 point pace last season on a pretty bad Arizona team. Also under contract for 4 more years at about $4.5m AAV.

I’ve watched him play a lot dating back to his London days, I believe he will do very well here. Quite intrigued about a potential Hoffman - Dvorak - Anderson line.

SakuKoivu11

Jun 29, 2017
Right now Dvorak is better blue collar 2nd line center. 4 years $4.5 mil per year for a 2nd line center.

2nd line center these days make $6 mil on average. This trade is excellent considering it’s a top 10 protected

Reactions: Prairie Habs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->