Prospect Info: Chris Wilkie

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Ice hogs sign him to a one year deal. Drafted by Florida in 2015. 6rd pick. Traded to Ottawa this year and his rights expired.
Played college at North Dakota and then finished at Colorado college.
6’0 185 Shoots right. 34 games played. 23 goals this year, 8 assists and 34 pims.

Reactions: joshprost99

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
How is Slavin shaping up btw? Anyone with Intel?

I asked about him ~2 weeks ago. Crickets. Great size and pedigree, no clue beyond that. 21, but only a soph. Assuming he's a late bloomer.
He's a late bloomer, as I'm sure you're both aware. He was drafted as an overager after all.

He's had a steady development so far, and seems to improve bit by bit each year. He doesn't have tremendous upside, but perhaps the Hawks can mold him into an effective 4th line winger. Maybe like a Ryan Carpenter type.

I think part of what made the Hawks want to invest in him is his high character. That seems to be a really good family. So I think Josiah has a good head on his shoulders and is willing to work hard.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Slavin has a big frame to add some more pounds. Considering his age I wouldn’t be shocked if he has a good year/they actually play he gets a long look at a elc.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Slavin has a big frame to add some more pounds. Considering his age I wouldn’t be shocked if he has a good year/they actually play he gets a long look at a elc.

been watching Slavin for the pst two seasons...IMO he will make the dance with the hawks, late bloomer putting things together IMO...Chris Wilkie...I have no idea

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad