Rumor: Chris Tanev in play; Leafs interested

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
What would a realistic price for Tanev be? Don't really have much interest considering his injury history, but I'm not exactly sure what he's suffered through... anything chronic?

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
LOL, he's been "in play" for quite some time...…..LOL
This isn't even new thread worthy to be frank.

Jared Dunn

Dec 23, 2013
Yellowknife
What would a realistic price for Tanev be? Don't really have much interest considering his injury history, but I'm not exactly sure what he's suffered through... anything chronic?

Unless I'm mistake it seems to be a lot of bad luck injuries.

This has been my price point from Toronto for months:
Tymashov/Bracco/Leivo (if they want a bit of proven ability) + 1st + 2nd and I think that's where the value remains give or take late picks on either side

Reactions: Sedinsquared

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
If he stays healthy, he will help the Leafs massively. Otherwise the trade could be a flop

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Wonder the Canucks fans that said ' Chris tanev isn't in play' have to say about this.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
This can't be right!!
Tanev in play? I was told just today that Tanev won't be traded!

Offers not great?? I was also told Nylander or GTFO!!

Jokes aside, hope TO gets him.

I'd be ok with it but for a VERY specific price those injuries are real

Sedinsquared

Apr 22, 2014
Unless I'm mistake it seems to be a lot of bad luck injuries.

This has been my price point from Toronto for months:
Tymashov/Bracco/Leivo (if they want a bit of proven ability) + 1st + 2nd and I think that's where the value remains give or take late picks on either side

From a Canucks perspective, I’d honestly be pumped with a 1st and 2nd. Not sure I’d want the others mentioned as we have enough fringe guys, maybe a younger recent third or forth pick that Van scouts liked

Reactions: KahunaBaby

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
I see Connor Brown and a 3rd.

I also see Canuck fans disappointed in his return.

I could see something like this. Brown is a fan favourite but is buried in RW depth. If he's on the 4th line he's being wasted in Toronto, so they might as well move him if they can get a dman like Tanev back. Would be sad to see Brown go, i'm sure it would break his heart.

Reactions: ZestyBumCheese

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad