Chris Summers

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
How come no one talks about this kid? I was going to make this post earlier but wanted to make sure I grabbed him in the 2nd round in my mock draft.

I mean, the kid is EXTREMELY mobile, really nasty, very fast on his feet, and tries to kill the opposing players with his hits. I've seen him play twice now and I've walked away just astounded each time as to why he isn't higher rated for this draft.

He looks like a poor man's Dion Phaneuf, to be honest.

bigd

Jul 27, 2003
Jon Prescription said:
How come no one talks about this kid? I was going to make this post earlier but wanted to make sure I grabbed him in the 2nd round in my mock draft.

I mean, the kid is EXTREMELY mobile, really nasty, very fast on his feet, and tries to kill the opposing players with his hits. I've seen him play twice now and I've walked away just astounded each time as to why he isn't higher rated for this draft.

He looks like a poor man's Dion Phaneuf, to be honest.
He took Atkinsons place at forward in the U18 World Championships and played some PK on D. He's another kid, like Strait, that was put in a leadership role on the team and sacrificed offensive stats to be the defensive shut down type of player. He will be a Captain at Michigan some day. He's a very underated player that can play many positions.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
bigd said:
He took Atkinsons place at forward in the U18 World Championships and played some PK on D. He's another kid, like Strait, that was put in a leadership role on the team and sacrificed offensive stats to be the defensive shut down type of player. He will be a Captain at Michigan some day. He's a very underated player that can play many positions.

Bingo.

If he's not a first round pick, some team is getting an absolute STEAL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->