Chris Pronger

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
seeing this bumped made me think he had the virus
we are very bored, eh?

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
There's an impression some people have about Pronger that he hit a lot. He didn't. He was incredibly mean and sneaky with his stick. The refs also gave him a ton of leeway. As a player, he processed the ice lightning quick. Combine his hockey IQ with his size and psychological intimidation -- there aren't many like him.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Watching him right now in a replay of that Game 7 at Boston. Man, Pronger was a good player.

Reactions: Deadpool8812

JayRosehillMVP

snubbed again
May 28, 2012
Philadelphia
Holy f*** was he fantastic. I was wondering if I had been romanticizing him as a player since I was a kid with orange goggles on at the time. Nope he’s every bit as good as I remembered. Elite in near every category. Disgusting outlet pass and ability to get the puck on net.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Holy f*** was he fantastic. I was wondering if I had been romanticizing him as a player since I was a kid with orange goggles on at the time. Nope he’s every bit as good as I remembered. Elite in near every category. Disgusting outlet pass and ability to get the puck on net.

There have only been two players that have become Flyers that I thought were elite and lived up to the hype the second they stepped onto the ice...

Chris Pronger was one

Forsberg was the other.

Both were outstanding and I'm VERY sad we had them only a few years a-piece.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad