Chris Pronger bitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerrly

May 16, 2004
Regina
Gurj said:
Pronger, Marchant, and Linden are the 3 who appear to have drank the most of Goodenow's kool-aid... :shakehead

Yes they have had their fare share, but I seem to think that most everyone in line for Kool-aid got there fair share except for the 100 or so members at the back of the line.

shveik

Jul 6, 2002
Visit site
To me, Pronger doesn't sound bitter. It is hard to judge without seeing him say it, but I see nothing bitter in the quote per se.

shveik

Jul 6, 2002
Visit site
cyclops said:
Even if he can't earn a paycheck he has already cashed enough humongous cheques that he does'nt have to work another day for the rest of his life with or without being married to some super rich wife.He simply does'nt have any idea just how fortunate he is.

The rest of us though are painfully aware of how fortunate Chris Pronger really is.

:D

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
shveik said:
The rest of us though are painfully aware of how fortunate Chris Pronger really is.

James Patrick is.
'When I hear players talk about this being stressful and how hard it is, I shake my head,'' Patrick said. ''We've got it pretty good. And we've had it real good for a long time. And obviously, this is frustrating that we can't play the game that we love to play.''
http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?ID=112700

He also summed up why there's still no hockey in one sentence.
''One tough thing about this,'' Patrick said, ''is that both sides drew a line in the sand before negotiations started and I think that's a tough way to start negotiations.''

espo*

shveik said:

We sure are,especially when the alarm clock goes off at 6:00 a.m and we are off for another day at the salt mines to earn in one year what he and other guys in that league make for playing about 2 hockey games.Not to mention all the other perks they get. A fan can't help but get angry at these guys.If you wanna negotiate hard negotiate hard......but don't insult the fans with stories of hardship and missed paycheques.....please don't do that guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->