Chris Mason on 104.5 Midday 180 (Interesting Listen)

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Mason was on The Midday 180 Tuesday and it's a pretty good listen if you want to check it out. It's basically 10 minutes long. He gives some good insight to the state of the team right now and things that are being addressed.

I think this link will open up the generic 104.5 podcast player, so just click on Midday 180 within the player and find the Mason interview near the top.

http://www.stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=1361&c=6731&f=1020501

Last edited:

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Highlights:

Mason says (from playing with other teams) that we have a reputation of being a hard-working team that is hard to play against. "Relentless". Said it isn't happening this year and we've lost our identity.

"Some teams are off to great starts. Some teams are of to bad starts. We're in the middle." Middle of the standings, but...yeah.

Coaches addressed the lack of shooting after the Yotes game. Encouraged just throwing pucks at the net.

No practice Tuesday. Day off.

Doing a little shootout work every day, but too busy trying to fix everything else to spend a lot of time on it. Mitch Korn is coaching the forwards in shootouts as well.

I quote... "I'm not worried about this team at all." "Every player in that room believes this team has the ability and opportunity to win the Stanley Cup"

Mase has no idea when he is in net again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad