Player Discussion Chris Kreider

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
Chris gave my grandson his stick after a game in Arizona. His high school coach was one of my former minor league players. He will always be a hero in this house.

Attachments

• IMG_2575.jpeg
    IMG_2575.jpeg
    212.8 KB · Views: 1

HolyHagelin

Speed? I am speed.
Jan 8, 2024
Hope your birthday slaps hard, man.
Well i just went no weed for 10 days leading in and now i am super baked, but other than that my family things are tomorrow with some and sunday with others. We have a big family so we celebrate a bunch of things on days in between them.

And thanks!

Ok i am baked for the first time in 10 days so i have more to say about today - my regular d&d group is tonight, and the group is meeting with some hags. They don’t know (i think) that they are hags, but they are totally maiden/mother/crone, and they are currently serving a green dragon the party has been looking into.

The party though, is definitely leaving this quest immediately to chase the guy who betrayed the party - the player has a new character now - and fireballed them, as pictured. So now i have to have a cryptic but somehow informative dialogue with hags for probably an hour before we can start moving forward again.

So now its prep time.

Edit - didn't add the picture. By a guy named Randall Hampton.

Attachments

• IMG_0308.jpeg
    IMG_0308.jpeg
    301.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad