Value of: Chris Kreider

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
It was an obvious topic and needed and please don`t close Rangers topics please (mods) - not too many of them here in pre season, hehe. :nod:

Leafs was interested in C. Kreider, but as many Leafs fans mentioned it start to get crowded with forwards, but maybe they lack speed and toughness who Kreider is among the best in NHL and no doubts about that.

Nylander was mentioned who might be the odd piece out for Leafs based on cap reasons and they need to save cap. to improve their overall defense! :)

So who else are interested in Chris Kreider now? Well both Leafs & Oilers were interested earlier at least last season.

Chris is 27 years old and he is more likely outside the age category for Jeff Gorton who is going to rebuild for the future in NY.

So here is Kreider career stats: Chris Kreider Stats and News

Reactions: heybuddyhowyadoing

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
What would it take from the Leafs Pov?

Johnsson, Rosen, 2nd 2019 & 3rd 2020
Lol.... come on man.

In what world does that package have any value... for a top 6 winger... both of those guys will be waiver players at some point in the not too decent future.... at best moved for other AHL players that might fit the teams needs more.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Kreider is not worth trading for on HF, he is valued like the superstar he isn't and they expect either one of your best young players or compilation of top picks and prospects back for him. I just don't think it makes sense to move those for a 27 year old with a career high of 53 points. No matter how good his fancies look, he hasn't shown once that he is a 60 or 70 point player and has only shown 50 points/50 point pace twice. The Rangers value Kreider way more than you do and the cost isnt worth the player you're getting back. Dont @ me.

EDITED

Last edited:

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
My offer is

Kreider (50%)
For
1st + 2020 2nd and 3rd + Kassian + Caggiula + Jones

Thats the best I can do because Rangers fans wont take Lucic.

No, your not getting Pulju/Yamo. Stop.

Ok, then you're not getting Kreider.

The Rangers have ZERO reason to trade Kreider for a package of expendable players and especially if they're retaining salary.

That's an ATROCIOUS offer.

JayKnowsHockey

Nov 27, 2017
Lol.... come on man.

In what world does that package have any value... for a top 6 winger... both of those guys will be waiver players at some point in the not too decent future.... at best moved for other AHL players that might fit the teams needs more.

Last time i checked Kreider just came off an injury riddled season and had 37pts. What makes you think his value is so high at the moment?

Reactions: TML1990

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
From a Leafs POV, as good as Kreider is, no sense targeting another forward. The OP mentions Nylander? If he is moved, D would need to be the return.

Reactions: Brock Radunske

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
profetkeyboards.com
Last time i checked Kreider just came off an injury riddled season and had 37pts. What makes you think his value is so high at the moment?

The injury was a freak blood clot... It was taken care of and he returned and played extremely well even with our terrible head coach on a skeleton crew of a team post deadline.

The injury is a non factor.

Reactions: bernmeister

JayKnowsHockey

Nov 27, 2017
The injury was a freak blood clot... It was taken care of and he returned and played extremely well even with our terrible head coach on a skeleton crew of a team post deadline.

The injury is a non factor.

Hes a 50pts guy when healthy. Along with 100other guys in NHL. Im not saying some of these offers are good but at same time i dont think at this point in his career Kreider has the value your assuming he has.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
My offer is

Kreider (50%)
For
1st + 2020 2nd and 3rd + Kassian + Caggiula + Jones

Thats the best I can do because Rangers fans wont take Lucic.

No, your not getting Pulju/Yamo. Stop.

"You won't take the worst contract in the league off our hands so here's a horrible offer for your most valuable trade piece."

????

Let's just say we were taking Lucic in this deal. I'm not even sold on Puljujarvi anyway. So what else do you have to offer. Yamamoto, Bear and 2 first round picks?

tradenashnow

Feb 17, 2018
It was an obvious topic and needed and please don`t close Rangers topics please (mods) - not too many of them here in pre season, hehe. :nod:

Leafs was interested in C. Kreider, but as many Leafs fans mentioned it start to get crowded with forwards, but maybe they lack speed and toughness who Kreider is among the best in NHL and no doubts about that.

Nylander was mentioned who might be the odd piece out for Leafs based on cap reasons and they need to save cap. to improve their overall defense! :)

So who else are interested in Chris Kreider now? Well both Leafs & Oilers were interested earlier at least last season.

Chris is 27 years old and he is more likely outside the age category for Jeff Gorton who is going to rebuild for the future in NY.

So here is Kreider career stats: Chris Kreider Stats and News

Kreider is a physical freak and a fitness freak. IMO, he will still be very good at 33-34. So, I think he's a huge part of this rebuild. He's a guy I think has a good shot as the next captain. I also think he's one of the top 3 net front guys. Impossible to move. These young kids need that to help them score goals through screens and point shots. I don't see the Rangers moving Kreider at all. Zucc is much more likely due to his smaller size.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Can he play his off wing? Don’t watch him enough to know.

If so one shiny Anders Bjork and a 2nd. Boston can’t trade a first again this year and already has 213 left wingers

Edit good player though. Fun to watch when I’ve seen him

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
Hes a 50pts guy when healthy. Along with 100other guys in NHL. Im not saying some of these offers are good but at same time i dont think at this point in his career Kreider has the value your assuming he has.

AV gets bashed a lot from Ranger fans for his garbage D zone strategy, and rightly so, but I really think he did his biggest injustice to guys like Kreider and Miller. He continually moved them around the lineup and they never seemed to play with the confidence they should have. Miller, while playing with Tampa and some fantastic linemates, played a much more confident style. Maybe because he didn't have AV waiting to sit him down for making a mistake.
Anyway, I think given the right situation, Kreider could be a 60-70 point player. Unfortunately, it will not be with the RAngers this upcoming season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->