Player Discussion Chris Kreider: Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Give me a shout. lol

I love these dudes on the main boards that take this so personally they're threatening athletes and other posters over a hit they saw on tv.

Reactions: egelband

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Double post
bWWaEZ

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
I have no prob signing CK to market value deal and am not concerned on term but would only do it if we had a chance to move him after 4-5 seasons with no hindrances on destination with of course the exception of maybe half a dozen places ....I am human LOL . Even if it cost us a bit more to entertain trading him after year 4-5 ...I would pay extra ...but not a ridiculous amount . Down the road he could be a decent dependable fairly paid 2nd line guy for us for those last remaining years of his deal...and if not...we trade him . Machinehead.....the CDN press vilifies him at every opportunity . It is terrible . If you are anything other than a Hab or Leaf...you are almost a criminal. Darcy Tucker got away with it for years in TO. All you would hear about though was Sean Avery .

Reactions: eco's bones

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
He did this because he knows Gudbranson is gone and he will likely get pummelled by him next time they play Pittsburg. Canucks will have an answer for him next time they play and he'll do his best Matheson impersonation, calling it now.
Pls don’t go...I need to know why Gudbranson is fighting Kreider over an incident that happened with a team he’s no longer apart of.

I feel as if we can be friends you and I.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
He did this because he knows Gudbranson is gone and he will likely get pummelled by him next time they play Pittsburg. Canucks will have an answer for him next time they play and he'll do his best Matheson impersonation, calling it now.
Please show me another dirty kreider play. It was accidental, and dont say Price cuz that was Emelin’s fault

timbermen

Nov 14, 2017
Pls don’t go...I need to know why Gudbranson is fighting Kreider over an incident that happened with a team he’s no longer apart of.

I feel as if we can be friends you and I.
It seems like players are hell bent on injuring Pettersson and cutting his career short. Nobody tried that with Bure when we had Gino in the lineup. The NHL is like UFC for no skill fighters. We've seen Pettersson body slammed Rampage Jackson style and a spinning back elbow like a muay thai fighter. Anyway i shouldn't have started crap in here, i apologize for my outburst. Please forgive my misconduct.

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
It seems like players are hell bent on injuring Pettersson and cutting his career short. Nobody tried that with Bure when we had Gino in the lineup. The NHL is like UFC for no skill fighters. We've seen Pettersson body slammed Rampage Jackson style and a spinning back elbow like a muay thai fighter. Anyway i shouldn't have started crap in here, i apologize for my outburst. Please forgive my misconduct.
Come on bud, the last thing of Kreider's mind is cutting EP's career short. That is just a silly statement. If only Kreider were as accurate with his shot as you think he is
with his elbows, he would pot 50!
EP is going to continue to get hit until he protects himself or some one stands up for him. In the words of the great John Forslund, "That's hockey baby!"

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Again please show me a clip of a dirty play by Kreider (and dont use price that doesnt count). Your acting like he's Canuck legend Todd Bertuzzi who actually did cut someones career short

Reactions: Wicked Backhand

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
I’m going to wake up in the middle of the night and not be able to fall asleep because I’m thinking about the ridiculousness of a Canucks fan coming in here and flexing about how a player who used to play for his team is going to beat up one of our players. What a time.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
I forgive you. Friends forever.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
First Mad Max and now Stand By Me. Its like a late 80s WPIX Saturday afternoon nostalgia special. All we need is an Airwolf reference and we'll have hit the trifecta.
Airwolf was shot down by some guys driving a black van with a red stripe on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->