Player Discussion Chris Kreider: Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
He needs to be here long term! That is all!
He is UFA in year (2020-21) and consider all things it`s too early to even debate a new contract with him - so let us see in some years when we are closer to 2020. :)

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I'm looking at Kreider's analytics for the season, which I don't often do actually, because it's like staring directly at the sun.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
His CF%rel just crept into the positive. GF% is outstanding. Leads in the team in p/60.

Again, quietly just consistent good hockey.

I really wouldn't be against bringing this guy back to be part of the next group. If he's 31 by the time we're competitive again, is that really the worst thing? Depends on the dollars of course.
Update: Knocking on the door of top 20 in the NHL in rel CF%. Just took over 15th in even strength goals.

That's not wingers, not forwards. Players.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
C Rangers.jpg

Reactions: Machinehead

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
He has entered the top 20 in the NHL in goals scored, closing in on the halfway mark.

He's a goal away from taking over 15th from the likes of Connor McDavid and John Gaudreau. Elite company.

Only three LWs in the league have more goals than him - Ovechkin, Skinner and Landeskog.

Reactions: Machinehead

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
No on is untradeable, but I am now really wonder what fair value is. Whatever it is, it is be painful to give. If Buffalo, it starts with Ottawa's pick and their top prospect. I am not advocating trading him.

For me, I am holding on to him. This is the Rangers captain on the other side of the rebuild. And, btw, I am extending him as soon as possible. It will get more and more expensive over the course of time.

Reactions: Raphael87 and jas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad