Prospect Info: Chris Brown

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
So Chris Brown is a player. Very impressed with what I saw tonight.

Agreed. Was fast and good size. Didn't seem out of place on the ice. Would be a total rookie 4th line but a Brown/Latta/Wilson doesn't sound bad. Beagle needs to go away.

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
Agreed. Was fast and good size. Didn't seem out of place on the ice. Would be a total rookie 4th line but a Brown/Latta/Wilson doesn't sound bad. Beagle needs to go away.

That's a lot of right shots.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
So Chris Brown is a player. Very impressed with what I saw tonight.

Keep us Coyote fans updated. He never got a chance here, but it wasn't like he failed or anything. He kept his upward trajectory going since his draft but dropped off after his latest demotion. Tip played him a game and the refs called a ticky-tack penalty on him. Tip's response was to bench Brown for the rest of the game (this was early 2nd period). Ridiculous treatment for a kid who had done what the organization asked of him to that point.

If Oates isn't anti-rookie, then he should become a bottom 6 staple with a scoring touch.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I've liked Brown since his Wolverine days. Mean player. Decent shot.

Do NOT, I repeat do NOT let him fight. He will die. Worst fighter I've ever seen at the pro level. Closes his eyes and leads with his head. Like a grade schooler. It's terrifying and it will end his career if he chooses the wrong dance partner. Pay Erskine an extra 10 thousand dollars to teach him to fight. It'll be worth it.

Zoidberg Jesus

Trotzkyist
Oct 25, 2011
I remember going to the Michigan-Miami game on Brown's birthday in his last season at Michigan. Some fans brought a huge Texas flag, and Brown scored a goal. Pretty cool to see him playing for the Caps now, and doing well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->