Choose your opening night lineup (Vote - #2 LW)

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Bourque coming for blood this season. Didn't choose Galchenyuk because I would like him to center the third line.

Bourque - Eller- Sekac Great Second line for opening night. Size and puck control.

Prust - Galchenyuk - Gallagher Give Galchenyuk a shot just for fun at centering third line. Give him Gallagher so he has something to work with.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Bourque coming for blood this season. Didn't choose Galchenyuk because I would like him to center the third line.

Bourque - Eller- Sekac Great Second line for opening night. Size and puck control.

Prust - Galchenyuk - Gallagher Give Galchenyuk a shot just for fun at centering third line. Give him Gallagher so he has something to work with.

Plekanec??

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011

Plekanec?

Please forgive me while I laugh my ass off at the notion of Bourque being in the top 6.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Gotta say, I hate that first line so much.

For what opposing coaches threw at that line (Max and DD) to exploit their perceived weakness on D, they ended up with the best +/- regarding forwards.

Even call it giving them sheltered assignments and point out their zone starts, it still shows that Max and DD did what they get paid to do. Score more points than what they allowed to be scored against them.

prairie hab

Jul 4, 2007
SK
If a #1 line combo like the one voted on materializes, we easily have the new line-name:

Charmin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad