Speculation: Choose 2 NHL players you despise, but would LOVE for them to be on NYR's.

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
Just curious. Why do u hate Barzal? Because hes so damned good and an Islander? I mean, I get it.....but, certainly dont despise him in the way I despise Marchand and Wilson.

Kind of like when many hated on Avery, until he became a Ranger. And maybe Tanner Glass......oh wait, we hated him on other teams AND on our team. Lol.
little squirelly bastard....honestly it has as much to do with having friends that are islander fans who dont shut up about him constantly

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Wilson is too much for me.

Marchand is the first answer that came to my mind, and seems obvious given that a lot of other have chosen him. Maybe Brady Tkachuk although I think I hate him most because he looks like a goddamn brachiosaurus and I don't think I could get past that.

A few years ago I'd have said Perry and Lucic.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I really don’t think Wilson is dirty, most his “bad” hits are more a result of his strength and not actual dirty rule-breaking hits. I think he’s way overhated. Wouldn’t call him a cheap shot artist
Agree. Remember when Kreids just came in, his overwhelming strength and size led to MANY penalties due to players just getting crushed and was deemed as 2 minutes. Thing is, Kreider has scaled it back, and Wilson continues to play "his game". Not the 1st time I've seen he and Ovie do that high and low thing. Nobody could tell me thats not planned and "targeted" to some degree.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad