Speculation: Choose 2 NHL players you despise, but would LOVE for them to be on NYR's.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
For the sake of this "poll", lets leave out Crosby, and silly answers like McDavid or Eichel. Choose players you genuinely despise, because you hate our team playing that player (as he does damage, one way or another) OR because even though you hate him, he would be what the Rangers NEED and suddenly you would be a fan of his, becoming one of "ours".

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Lee, Wilson, Gourde, Simmonds, S.Weber, Gallagher top 6

both Tkachuk brothers although I don't despise them, one of them plays for the rival Senators.

Reactions: CasusBelli

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
He kills the Rangers, and is the captain of the fishsticks.

Auto-hate even if I liked him personally. Lol

Lee seems like a good guy and yet I still hate him. Rangers rival that plays well vs the Rangers and is an underrated player. Id take him on my team though. can't deny his talent. good scouting on the Islanders part, 6th round pick

Reactions: SRHRangers

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Oh. Whoops. Cannot have Crosby. Then it would be Wilson
Lol, glad you noticed. Didnt wanna call you out on it! Haha

He would be overwhelming choice now, wouldnt he?

Funny how I dont necessarily despise Ovie, maybe because I have respect for his overall play, despite his dirty nasty play sometimes. I like that shit though sometimes. Keeps opposing players honest.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Oh yeah, good one with Gallagher call.

But, is Simmonds even a "thing" anymore? Usefulness?
Since leaving Philly, i could care less about him.

he plays in Toronto, before he for hurt he has 5 goals 22 pim in 12 games. still effective despite a few bad years.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Lol, glad you noticed. Didnt wanna call you out on it! Haha

He would be overwhelming choice now, wouldnt he?

Funny how I dont necessarily despise Ovie, maybe because I have respect for his overall play, despite his dirty nasty play sometimes. I like that shit though sometimes. Keeps opposing players honest.
Not to hijack your thread, but whereas I respect Ovechkin, I detest Crosby.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Wilson to me is the modern day Bryan Marchment, albeit at a different position. Same theory though. Could not stand him but desperately wished he was on the Rangers.
What I'm saying is I would be very upset if Wilson was on the Rangers so he doesn't apply.

I hate everyone on the Devils for having the audacity to play for the Devils so I guess I'll take Hughes and Hischier and set us up down the middle.

Reactions: Larrybiv

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
What I'm saying is I would be very upset if Wilson was on the Rangers so he doesn't apply.

I hate everyone on the Devils for having the audacity to play for the Devils so I guess I'll take Hughes and Hischier and set us up down the middle.
I get what you are saying. I guess that for me, there is no such player. If he is good, then he is good and can help the team. Full stop.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
It has to be Marchand and I guess barzal
Just curious. Why do u hate Barzal? Because hes so damned good and an Islander? I mean, I get it.....but, certainly dont despise him in the way I despise Marchand and Wilson.

Kind of like when many hated on Avery, until he became a Ranger. And maybe Tanner Glass......oh wait, we hated him on other teams AND on our team. Lol.

Reactions: CasusBelli

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
I would bring over some Rangers killers just so they don't kill us anymore.

• Jeff Skinner
  • Bryan Rust
  • Jake Guentzel
  • Conor Sheary
  • All third-string, no-frills, no-name goaltenders who ever played in the NHL

Reactions: RangersFan1994

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
I would bring over some Rangers killers just so they don't kill us anymore.

• Jeff Skinner
  • Bryan Rust
  • Jake Guentzel
  • Conor Sheary
  • All third-string, no-frills, no-name goaltenders who ever played in the NHL

or any unknown young players getting their 1st NHL goal, 1st hat trick, 1st gordie howe hat trick against us or any goalie with their 1st NHL shutout vs Rangers

Reactions: will1066

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad