HF Habs: CHMemes IV

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Bozovin.gif
Remember first time Sean Connery as James Bond says his name. A young woman ask him "who are you ?
He answers with self confidence : " Bond, James Bond ".
I imagine the same scene but Bergevin instead of Connery saying ' The Clown, Bozo The Clown "

MaxDummy

Yeah
Jul 3, 2011
Laval

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
TVA Sports a perdu 152,7 millions en six ans d'existence.

152,7 millions in the red over 6 years. Wow.

They are probably paying way too much for NHL/MLS rights (especially when people only watch Habs games and they only show 20 games every year), way too much for their staff, etc. RDS went from 400+ employees to 150- in 7 years

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
They are probably paying way too much for NHL/MLS rights (especially when people only watch Habs games and they only show 20 games every year), way too much for their staff, etc. RDS went from 400+ employees to 150- in 7 years
Yeah , But I feel nothing for Rogers and TVA lol TSN and Sportsnet are both all about Toronto but TSN's Hockey Panels and shows are 100000 % better than Sportsnet. Same with RDS vs TVA .
They should just let TSN buy into some of it more than they have to recoup some money lol
Its a little funny with NBC hires the TSN guys to do their draft :) which turns the draft coverage NBC > Sportsnet lol

Reactions: ArtPeur

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
TVA Sports a perdu 152,7 millions en six ans d'existence.

152,7 millions in the red over 6 years. Wow.

It's a lot of money lost over the years. I understand why they went all in with a possible return of the Nordiques.

Every time they had a chance to snatch a sports event from RDS they did and same goes for the workers there. They lost a lot of money in that process but they are losing less each year, but unless the Habs have a long playoff performance they will never see profit.

Just sad that we won't hear Pierre Houde again describing a goal in the playoff. Houde is the only reason I would watch the Habs on RDS because he is part of the history of this team. He may get confused at times, but I enjoy his story telling of the game.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
-max: Had a great time working with Harry Rosen on their new Outerwear Guide! Staying warm, being comfortable and looking good! #teamHarry #ad

-bgally.11: They sell this in men’s sizes? Or just kids?

-shawz65: @bgally.11 your kidding me right?

-bgally.11: @shawz65 not all of us can shop at baby gap Andrew

-max@: bgally.11 does Santa know you left the workshop?

-shawz65: @bgally.11 coming from the guy who has a booster seat in his car, and he doesn’t have any kids people
@karimnehme isn’t @bgally.11 5”9?

-rinaldozac: Now I will never shop @harryroseninc I suggest to you people. Wherever @Max shops. STAY AWAY. worst style in the league

-mikeyreilly5: @bgally.11 easy Frodo

-tomastatar90: @mikeyreilly5 you will get fined for Frodo comment!!! that involve me as well @shawz65 work on your card game Smurf

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
In the 14/01/2019, Donovan Mitchell wore a Roy #33 Jersey.

For what reason?

To express his dissatisfaction on being stolen by Ben Simmons for the Rookie Of The Year 2017/2018 NBA Season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->