CHL & Webcasting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruwinz37

Feb 27, 2002
Do any Major Junior teams/leagues offer web casting?

I really wish there was an all hockey network that showed everything from College, to Juniors, to the NHL and everything in between. Have it year round with international tournaments and classic games. I would pay whatever they asked per year if it was offered.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Bruwinz37 said:

I really wish there was an all hockey network that showed everything from College, to Juniors, to the NHL and everything in between. Have it year round with international tournaments and classic games. I would pay whatever they asked per year if it was offered.

UNH showed a few games last season, you can find the link in the downloadable hockey link thread

SPORTSMANIAC

Nov 15, 2004
Lewiston, Maine
mvn.com
Lewiston Maineiacs of the QMJHL will offer home games on webcast. Most major junior teams have radio station broadcasts that are free if u r interested in listening to a game.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I thought I heard they won't be doing the friday night webcasts that were on this past season in the Q. Got to see a lot of PEI, Moncton, Halifax. Hope they are but I thought it had something to do with a deal falling through. Also I think PEI will not have any radio broadcast this year, but I could be wrong, something about rocket radio is not back this year.

I know some NCAA teams have webcast but you'd have to check with each team.

Chootoi

Jan 7, 2005
montreal said:
I thought I heard they won't be doing the friday night webcasts that were on this past season in the Q. Got to see a lot of PEI, Moncton, Halifax. Hope they are but I thought it had something to do with a deal falling through. Also I think PEI will not have any radio broadcast this year, but I could be wrong, something about rocket radio is not back this year.

I know some NCAA teams have webcast but you'd have to check with each team.

aliant did all of halifax's home games in the playoffs last year, and i heard through the grapevine that this season they were expanding to include the halifax road games and some moncton games.

i guess we'll find out soon enough :)

no Gino

May 16, 2005
Bruwinz37 said:

I listen to Wheat King games on the web regularly.

Blackshad

Oct 12, 2002
Jeff Dahlia said:
There was a feed out of the Q, wihch had a game of the week. I can't remember the provider off-hand.
Well there was canal vox and cogeco tv that showed at least 1 game a week. Not online tough.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Joe Hallenback said:
The WHL will be showing all games via webcasting this season havent heard anything on price yet

I checked the WHL site and didn't see this. Assuming it's true, this is great news since it's hard to get to see WHL on the east coast. I can't wait to see PA and Tri Cities!

PEli*

Aliant will be doing some Moosehead games this season. Whether it'll be PPV or free, I'm not sure. Pretty much every QMJHL game can be accessed via an audio feed through the main site.

Blackshad

Oct 12, 2002
Yes we can catch most of the game .. but audio only.. on their team website.
Big teams should sell their games by webcast ... , they would make money with me thats for sure (Moncton.. Halifax .. Québec.. maybe even Rimouski because of their popularity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad