CHL Top D-Man

BINGOV

Feb 13, 2003
Topolcany, Czech.
Visit site
How would you rank the following prospects, for the future, in terms of their overall offensive and defensive impact in the NHL?

OHL

Bob Sanguinetti
Jakub Kindl
Andrej Sekera
Patrick McNeill

OMJHL

Keith Yandle
Marc Edouard Vlasic
Kristopher Letang
Ivan Vishnevsky

WHL

Alexander Edler
Kris Russell
Ty Wishart

VOB

Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
McNeil has the potential to turn into a real solid pro player. The new NHL suits him to a T. He did very well at the U-20 evaluation camp and should have a real strong season in Saginaw.

Faute

Jun 17, 2006
Overall, in the Q, it would go like this :

1) Vlasic
2) Yandle
3) Letang
4) Vishnevski

Yandle might be able to put more points than Vlasic, but he sure isn't a complete package like Vlasic is. I'm also really not found on Vishnevski. From the limited viewing I had (2 or 3 games, I don't exactly remember), he seemed to be bullied around a little bit too much for my liking.

razman22

Mar 24, 2006
I haven't seen most of them play but Wishart is going to be a a real horse this year. I watched him at the U20 camp for Canada last month and he was dominant.

teddygmr

Jul 7, 2006
Cody Franson & Marc-Andre Gragnani

Not on your list but if you are talking about possible top CHL Dmen for this season, Cody Franson and Marc-Andre Gragnani are better candidates than some of the guys on your lists, imo....both playedc very well at Canada's WJC team summer camp.
Should be an interesting season!

inferno98

Mar 22, 2006
How would you rank the following prospects, for the future, in terms of their overall offensive and defensive impact in the NHL?

OHL

Bob Sanguinetti
Jakub Kindl
Andrej Sekera
Patrick McNeill

What about Marc Staal?

Pavel Bure

Aug 7, 2006
British Columbia
OHL

Bob Sanguinetti
Jakub Kindl
Andrej Sekera
Patrick McNeill

OMJHL

Ivan Vishnevsky
Kristopher Letang
Marc Edouard Vlasic
Keith Yandle

WHL

Ty Wishart
Alexander Edler
Kris Russell

BINGOV

Feb 13, 2003
Topolcany, Czech.
Visit site
Wow, Nashville has some real depth on the blueline. Gragnani vs. Sekera? Which defenceman do you like more?

Not on your list but if you are talking about possible top CHL Dmen for this season, Cody Franson and Marc-Andre Gragnani are better candidates than some of the guys on your lists, imo....both playedc very well at Canada's WJC team summer camp.
Should be an interesting season!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->