Prospect Info: CHL, NCAA & European Prospects Thread | Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil X

Call me Nostradamus
Jul 9, 2007
Bergen County
I think next season could be interesing in the A if we get some of these prospects from over seas and guys like McLeod and other Junors ready to come up.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Hellickson too, he might not be the flashiest of defensemen but he appeara to be one that is very steady.

Actually, I'd say the opposite of Hellickson. Not super steady defensively, but is a beautiful skater and has good instincts offensively.

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
Mikey's ability to raise his level in the playoffs is intriguing. It's not a sample size thing anymore, it's three years in a row he's performed significantly better in the playoffs than in the regular season.

The last three years he's produced 1.17 PPG in the regular season and 1.39 in the playoffs. If he can access his playoff form on a regular basis I like the way he projects to the next level.

He's doing it all by himself this year, too. No one else on the Steelheads is even point per game, while McLeod's clicking at 1.67.

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Mikey's ability to raise his level in the playoffs is intriguing. It's not a sample size thing anymore, it's three years in a row he's performed significantly better in the playoffs than in the regular season.

The last three years he's produced 1.17 PPG in the regular season and 1.39 in the playoffs. If he can access his playoff form on a regular basis I like the way he projects to the next level.

He's doing it all by himself this year, too. No one else on the Steelheads is even point per game, while McLeod's clicking at 1.67.

It was so nice when he went on the playoff scoring run last year because the main board was really criticizing him. I don't remember who, but it may have been JMac, just started posting in the thread whenever he scored and ended up trolling the ever living shit out of them. Good times.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
It was so nice when he went on the playoff scoring run last year because the main board was really criticizing him. I don't remember who, but it may have been JMac, just started posting in the thread whenever he scored and ended up trolling the ever living **** out of them. Good times.
Lmaoooo, those posts were hilarious.

“Mikey with 2 goals and an assist, guy blows”

:laugh:

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
I think Mikey will spend next season in AHL then he will be up with NJ Devils the season after. Effectively taking Brian Boyle's role; after Boyle's contract expires.

Devil X

Call me Nostradamus
Jul 9, 2007
Bergen County
I think he will be up and down next season. Might even get some time of the wing if we dont bring in any RW in the offseason.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
Seems a little odd that there's been no announcement yet of McLeod going to Binghamton. I know they don't play until Friday, but you'd think he'd look to get a couple of practices in with the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad