Prospect Info: CHL, NCAA and European 2019-20 Prospects Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I decided to watch the Providence game tonight.

Tyce Thompson is a heck of a player. I don't know how his game will translate to the NHL, but I think he'll get there and be productive. Oozes smarts and drive. Took 19 faceoffs tonight ( won 12 ). I thought he was a RWer? He was the best player on the ice, better than the hyped Jack Dugan.

Anyway, just wanted to drop by and tip the hat to your team's scouting department; they did great with that pick.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
I decided to watch the Providence game tonight.

Tyce Thompson is a heck of a player. I don't know how his game will translate to the NHL, but I think he'll get there and be productive. Oozes smarts and drive. Took 19 faceoffs tonight ( won 12 ). I thought he was a RWer? He was the best player on the ice, better than the hyped Jack Dugan.

Anyway, just wanted to drop by and tip the hat to your team's scouting department; they did great with that pick.
What's fun about this pick is a ton of people were losing their mind when they made it saying it was a waste.

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
Nice we added bahl and Foote to our prospects list recently
But I pose the question: have you ever received a Foote to the Bahls?

In all seriousness, the main pieces(besides the first round picks) in the Hall and Coleman trades are what this team sorely lacks—a bruising defenseman and a forward prospect with sized and an elite shot. Foote could be Jack’s new and improved Caufield.

Reactions: Oneiro and OmNomNom

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
And let’s not forget Merkley either.

Looks like he may be able to fulfill that Coleman role. I’d also expect to see Seney up at some point soon who is another candidate for that pesky two-way forward with a deceptive amount of skill.

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
But I pose the question: have you ever received a Foote to the Bahls?

In all seriousness, the main pieces(besides the first round picks) in the Hall and Coleman trades are what this team sorely lacks—a bruising defenseman and a forward prospect with sized and an elite shot. Foote could be Jack’s new and improved Caufield.

Bahl - 6'7 - Plays mean as f***
Foote - 6'4 - Plays mean as f***
Schnarr - 6'3
Vukojevic - 6'3 - Plays mean as f***
Misyul - 6'2 - Plays mean as f***
Okhotyuk - 6'1 - Plays mean as f***
Thompson - 6'1
McCarthy - 6'1 - Plays mean as f***

This team is going to be very fun to watch soon.

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
And let’s not forget Merkley either.

Looks like he may be able to fulfill that Coleman role. I’d also expect to see Seney up at some point soon who is another candidate for that pesky two-way forward with a deceptive amount of skill.
His skating won’t be there to really slide into Coleman’s role but he absolutely has potential to be an impact player, just not really Coleman’s role.

thethinglonger

Castron & Crew
Dec 1, 2014
New Jersey
So Nolan Foote played his first game back from a lower-body injury tonight. He left after the first period of play. Here's the statement from the GM:
“He was sore, all along it was if he felt sore to step out and he did,” said Hamilton. “After the trade occurred yesterday, the agent for Nolan contacted New Jersey about where Foote was at and if he was cleared to play. We were following the Tampa Bay protocol, which was when he felt comfortable to be back and have a week of skating and two days of contact and then on restricted play. Permission was given by New Jersey’s general manager today, because of the trade occurring last night, we didn’t know where we were at. In our mind, everything was going to start over. We’ll find out more from New Jersey this week.”

Sounds more precautionary than anything..but I'm not concerned long-term.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Kenny Walls (@LongBallsWalls) Tweeted:
Andre Tourigny on @TSN1200 pregame show. 'Dylan Robinson has a chance to play in March, depending on what the Doc says. Graeme Clarke is days away from returning.'

https://twitter.com/LongBallsWalls/status/1229480199420620801?s=20

J
ust draft Rossi so we can have the whole team at this point. I forgot Clarke played in Ottawa too

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Kenny Walls (@LongBallsWalls) Tweeted:
Andre Tourigny on @TSN1200 pregame show. 'Dylan Robinson has a chance to play in March, depending on what the Doc says. Graeme Clarke is days away from returning.'

J
ust draft Rossi so we can have the whole team at this point. I forgot Clarke played in Ottawa too

Rossi and Quinn so we have the entire roster, and then just move the team to Utica or Albany.

Reactions: nugg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad