Prospect Info: CHL, NCAA and European 2018-19 Prospects Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
So random question. How is admissions to Harvard determined as far as hockey and like, the school itself done? Like if someone is applying to Harvard to play for their school hockey team do they get some sort of leeway if they're not "smart" enough?

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
So random question. How is admissions to Harvard determined as far as hockey and like, the school itself done? Like if someone is applying to Harvard to play for their school hockey team do they get some sort of leeway if they're not "smart" enough?

It depends on the sport and a bunch of other factors. There is no one size fits all answer. Generally yes but there are degrees of leeway.

tailfins

Sponsor
Apr 20, 2005
Yes

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
FWIW I went to high school with a player on the team now. Wouldn’t exactly call him a genius, and that’s putting it nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad