Chicago- G Danny Battachio, Ottawa, OHL
Chicago- F Stephane Goulet, Moncton, QMJHL
Chicago- F Tyler Mosienko, Kelowna, WHL
Chicago- F Francois Guerette-Charland, Victoriaville, QMJHL
Chicago- D Cody Blanshan, Medicine Hat, WHL
Chicago- D Andrew Andricopolous, Quebec, QMJHL
Chicago- G Bryan Bridges, Seattle, WHL
Chicago- G Michael Ouzas, Mississauga, OHL

It's not Stephane Goulet of Moncton but Steven Goulet of Bathurst who was invited by Chicago

Canadian Chris

Feb 28, 2002
Nanaimo, BC
Visit site
Seachd said:
The Edmonton Journal says the Oilers also invited Mike Duco, R.J. LaRochelle, former CHLer Joel Andresen, and Eric Hunter (which I find hard to believe because he belongs to the Hawks).
Hunter wasn't given a contract by the blackhawks and thus became a free agent. He actually seems pretty dissapointed that he wasn't tendered an offer by the Hawks, but he also seems pretty pumped and determined to prove himself this year.

ZombieMatt

May 20, 2002
Francois Guerette-Charland is a good person to bring to camp. He had an injury plagued season and is pretty slight in terms of build, but he is a guy who could pull things together potentially.

sveiglar

Feb 27, 2002
Any word on Tyler Redenbach catching on somewhere? He wasn't signed by Phoenix, correct?

Pcommedanspablo

Jul 28, 2005
QC
Techbert said:
HF Edmonton prospect page shows Roy.

What's up?

One name two guys. The one with Edmonton is a denfencemen born in 1983 and the one invited by NYR is a forward born in 1986

chsb

Jun 14, 2003
Visit site
Pcommedanspablo said:
One name two guys. The one with Edmonton is a denfencemen born in 1983 and the one invited by NYR is a forward born in 1986

By what I have seen so far at camp in two games, Roy this year reminds me of Bergeron at 18 when he was heading for Boston.
I don't say he will make the AHL or NHL this year, but he sure looks like a bona fide for the future...
I am still scratching my head how the NHL could pass over him in 210 picks :amazed:

Vatican Roulette

Baile de Los Locos
Feb 28, 2002
Gorillaz-EPWRID
Visit site
Techbert said:
HF Edmonton prospect page shows Roy.

What's up?

NYR held a prospect camp in early august as far as i know. Players that weren't signed or offered to come back for the other one are free to attend other camps. I know this because Patrick Jarrett was invited to Detroit's after this same camp.

hope this clears it up.

Kritty

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Hedberg said:
Updated with Toronto's list

I'm surprised Kivell is on that last. Last I heard he still wasn't playing hockey since the concussion he suffered at Christmas time last year. Man, did he ever get run over. And by a guy 5'7 at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->