GDT: ChiCha2

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I agree with this. He's one of the few who plays a "heavy" game for Charlotte. He was very noticeable, especially killing penalties. From a prospect standpoint, I'm really worried about his skating. But in this series, he's definitely a key guy.
Yep. If he had the skating to keep up with the NHL game at all I would be behind him as our #3 guy all the way. But as things shape up I'm just not sure he'll ever get that needed 2 steps or so to keep up. Still a dice roll you make that late in the draft when you can because if he does develop that acceleration and overall speed you just got yourself a mid first type pick in the 4th.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
I went out and paid for Sling TV with NHL Network yesterday. So the Checkers winning clearly had a lot to do with me finally getting the game legally. My household is going to be wrapped up in the soccer Women's World Cup this month, so I had to break down.

Nice. I wasn't aware that NHL Network was streaming it. I wonder if they're just piggybacking on the AHL's coverage.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad