Duncan Keith - Niklas Hjalmarsson
Trevor van Riemsdyk - Brent Seabrook
Michal Rozsíval - Erik Gustafsson

Corey Crawford
Scott Darling

:help:

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Please Blash, for the love of God, give AA some more minutes!!!

Dats -18 min
Sheahan - 15 min
AA - 15 min
Glendening - 12 min

Looks good to me. We need to stop riding Datsyuk and Zetterberg so hard if we want them to have anything left in the tank. We complained about not using them enough earlier but that's when those minutes were getting eaten by Glendening's line for whatever reason.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Dats -18 min
Sheahan - 15 min
AA - 15 min
Glendening - 12 min

Looks good to me. We need to stop riding Datsyuk and Zetterberg so hard if we want them to have anything left in the tank. We complained about not using them enough earlier but that's when those minutes were getting eaten by Glendening's line for whatever reason.

AA had the 3rd fewest TOI for forwards at 11:29. Only ahead of Tatar and Jurco despite scoring 2 goals and very dominant against the Stars.

Last edited:

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Dats -18 min
Sheahan - 15 min
AA - 15 min
Glendening - 12 min

sometimes Dats playing more than 20 min , too much at 37 . More minuets to Jurco please

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
AA had the 3rd fewest TOI for forwards at 11:29. Only ahead of Tatar and Jurco despite scoring 2 goals and very dominant against the Stars.

Yeah those were my "wants." I am sadly aware of how few minutes certain players receive, despite my believing they've earned more. I will though take it as a sign that AA's minutes are trending up. I hope that continues.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Not watching this one. Can't stand to even see Chicago succeed in any capacity, even if I think the Wings can win this one.

Too salty, I am.

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
Big bragging rights game today and Sunday. Let's go Wings. Hoping for a show from Petr!!!

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Weise isn't going to be in the lineup tonight so those are most likely the hawks lines.

Need these next two, must win games in my personal opinion. Losing isn't an option.
Not watching this one. Can't stand to even see Chicago succeed in any capacity, even if I think the Wings can win this one.

Too salty, I am.

Wouldn't that make watching the wings beat them all the more better?

Last edited:

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I would also like to see AA and Larkin with someone else but I understand the need for Richie due to his ability to pass as well as for faceoffs.

Larkin AA and Jurco aren't going to win a lot of faceoffs.

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida

Too salty, I am.

I'm with you. Might be watchable for the chance we beat them, but having to listen to Eddie O. through the game is the clincher for me.

Besides, got to catch up on last episode of Better call Saul.
Speaking of which, whose in net tonight, Petr the Goalie or Slippin' Jimmy?

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Keep winning the playoffs are in our grasp and the division is not out of reach.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I'm with you. Might be watchable for the chance we beat them, but having to listen to Eddie O. through the game is the clincher for me.

Besides, got to catch up on last episode of Better call Saul.
Speaking of which, whose in net tonight, Petr the Goalie or Slippin' Jimmy?

Mrazek.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Ugh Edzo with Doc while we're playing Chicago?
puke.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad