Mr Lebowski

Go Flames
Feb 18, 2014
Toronto
SUNDAY, MARCH 9TH 2014

BRING YOUR DOG TO THE GAME

TIME: 7:00 ET, 5:00 MT

RADIO: CIVIL RADIO 101.7 FM

Abbotsford-33-19-5 (73 points 5th in West)_______Chicago-33-18-4 (74 points 4th in West)

LINES
ABBOTSFORD----------------------------------CHICAGO
Carter Bancks-Ben Street-Brett Olson________Ty Rattie-Pat Cannone-Shane Harper
Josh Jooris-Blair Jones-Even Trupp________Michael Davies-Adam Cracknell-Derek Nesbitt
Turner Elson-Corey Locke-Jordan Kremyr_______Sergey Andronov-Kieth Aucoin-Cody Beach
Brett Lyon-Trevor Gillies-Jordan Knackstedt_______Dimitrij Jaskin-Christian Hanson-Ty Shattock

Derek Smith-Chad Billins________Cade Fairchild-Joel Edmunson
Shane O'Brien-John Ramage__________Taylor Chorney-Doug Janik
Chris Breen-Dean Arsene____________Mark Cundari (on loan)-David Shields

Olivier Roy___________Jake Allen
Aaron Dell___Matt Climie

so far against CHI
02/22/14: 5-3 loss
02/23/14: 2-0 loss
3/8/2014: 7-2 loss

So far the heat have lost all five games in their 8 game home stand. They look to get back in the win column against Chicago (ST LOUIS' AFFILIATE)

Buy game here http://ahl.neulion.com/ahl/

GO HEAT GO

Last edited:

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Its too bad Jooris is on the 4th line. He looked so good during training camp

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
I heard he was injured... Can anyone confirm/deny this?

No clue, but he wasn't playing.

The Heat will definitely slip in the standings, but they'll get tons of support once the season ends.

Wotherspoon, Hanowski, Reinhart, Granlund, Byron, Knight and Ortio will all be sent back down. I think they can possibly send Bouma and Colborne down as well, as I THOUGHT they were both on two way deals. I could be mistaken though.

Mr Lebowski

Go Flames
Feb 18, 2014
Toronto
No clue, but he wasn't playing.

The Heat will definitely slip in the standings, but they'll get tons of support once the season ends.

Wotherspoon, Hanowski, Reinhart, Granlund, Byron, Knight and Ortio will all be sent back down. I think they can possibly send Bouma and Colborne down as well, as I THOUGHT they were both on two way deals. I could be mistaken though.

He's out today. (Sven) Monahan will come down as well

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
He's out today. (Sven) Monahan will come down as well

I don't think Colborne, Bouma, or Monahan will be sent down to help the Heat. They are NHL players who just played through an 82 game schedule. The Heat are stacked up nicely, and those top line playoff minutes should be given to our prospects as part of their development curve.

+ we might even see Gaudreau, Arnold, and Agostino join the Heat at some point.

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
I don't think Colborne, Bouma, or Monahan will be sent down to help the Heat. They are NHL players who just played through an 82 game schedule. The Heat are stacked up nicely, and those top line playoff minutes should be given to our prospects as part of their development curve.

+ we might even see Gaudreau, Arnold, and Agostino join the Heat at some point.

Monahan is still only 19. He could easily benefit from more playing time as long as he's not burned out. Colborne would be subject to waivers (only reason Toronto traded him was because they couldn't send him to the minors without subjecting him to waivers), and I believe Bouma would be as well.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Yeah, had to double check. Colby and Bouma would need to clear waivers. Monahan isn't 20 yet, so he can't be sent to the Heat.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Yeah, had to double check. Colby and Bouma would need to clear waivers. Monahan isn't 20 yet, so he can't be sent to the Heat.

Neither would clear waivers. At that time of year, when so many teams are injured and going into the playoffs, its asking for trouble to temp it. In the beginning of the year when all teams are healthy, have a full roster, and have 9 games to try out Junior players, then yeah, lots of guys clear.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
If we sign a college player free agent, can they be sent to the Heat?

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011

Depends whether the 67s make the playoffs or not. If their season is done by mid-March, he should be able to go to Abbotsford.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad