Chicago Marquee channel, driving more to cut cord

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
And it isn't part of the DirecTV sports pack. It's actually part of the CHOICE package, which is actually a downgrade from our grandfathered package. Not giving up 47 channels to save $10 when some of those channels are watched regularly...

My Cubs fan wife is PISSED!

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
And it isn't part of the DirecTV sports pack. It's actually part of the CHOICE package, which is actually a downgrade from our grandfathered package. Not giving up 47 channels to save $10 when some of those channels are watched regularly...

My Cubs fan wife is PISSED!
If you're in Charlotte, why does it matter? None of the games are on it anyway. Non-games is just crap filler programming, it's not worth seeking out out-of-market.

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
If you're in Charlotte, why does it matter? None of the games are on it anyway. Non-games is just crap filler programming, it's not worth seeking out out-of-market.

Ok, because I thought the games are on it, and she likes some of the Cubs talk, if that's even on it.

I'm a Yankee fan and rarely watch YES outside of games, so maybe it's the same thing with Marquee.

cutchemist42

Apr 7, 2011
Winnipeg
Cut the cord months ago and wish I did it years ago. I'm easily ahead when it comes to fees without feeling like I'm missing a thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->