NBA Chicago Bulls discussion thread.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Nikko was traded with baggage and four second round picks to the Bucks.

Didn't somebody complain about the Bulls giving away second round picks in the Butler trade or something?

When did second round picks have alot of value?

L
O
L

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Hey, remember when Lauri was being compared to Channing Frye and Raif LaFrenz on these forums?

L
O
L

Just saying, his numbers are better then Dirks at the same age.

What happened to the pundits saying Lauri was Channing Frye?

#weredayat

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
So best case scenario the Bulls are bubble team and worst case they suck again but not bad enough to get top pick

So essentially the Bulls are the Bulls

A slightly more successful less dysfunctional Knicks

Yay!

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Franchise superstar aka GOAT 3-point shooter Lauri Markkanen struggling big time this season.

lilphildub

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2009
Franchise superstar aka GOAT 3-point shooter Lauri Markkanen struggling big time this season.

With the hype coming out of the draft, I thought he'd be shooting AT LEAST 80% from 3 at this point. What happened?

Reactions: darko

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
I’m very surprised the Bulls aren’t in the 8th seed, their roster seems much better than teams like Washington, Detroit, and Charlotte.

lilphildub

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2009
Jim Boylen and Zach Lavine's '' allstar'' heroball happened did you got more stupid questions ?

Nope. Just very interesting that he is digressing and can't seem to stay healthy. Hope he turns it around but he hasn't looked like anything special. Hope he becomes half the player Porzingis is.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Nope. Just very interesting that he is digressing and can't seem to stay healthy. Hope he turns it around but he hasn't looked like anything special. Hope he becomes half the player Porzingis is.

i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg

Dr Salt

Bedard saved me
Feb 26, 2019
ym
Coby White has been going off yet he's still coming off the bench. Please fire Boylen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->