NBA Chicago Bulls discussion thread.

lilphildub

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2009
Didn't get a chance to watch the game last night. Saw Lavine had another 30+ point night but only 15 shots?! What happened there? What is Hoiberg doing...

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
I'm curious why the Bulls get their own thread?
Because we got some pretty awesome Finnish fans here who want to talk about Lauri Markkanen without talking over the discussion thread, perhaps?

That said, say what you want, but Zach LaVine has stepped up to his potential. The guys been an elite scorer so far which is exactly what he was brought here to do.

Funny, but I remember about a year ago when pundits we're saying how the Wolves "fleeced" the Bulls and all that noise.

Right now, the Bulls have completely fleeced the Wolves while Jimmy Butler doesn't want anything to do with the team.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
LaVine just might be the best pure scorer in the NBA right now.

Once The Finnisher and Dunn come back this team is going to be fun to watch.

Lol @ the Wolves fleeced the Bulls. GarPax picked out two elite scorers and a solid PG for one team cancer. I love this trade more and more

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic

Lol @ the Wolves fleeced the Bulls. GarPax picked out two elite scorers and a solid PG for one team cancer. I love this trade more and more
ahahahaahahahahaha

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland

Butler trade absolutely looks right move.
But that doesn't ignore that why Bulls pay 20 million USD for a guy ( Parker) who has suffered 2 severe knee injuries.

Last edited:

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland

Stephen Smith bashing Bulls.
Yeah Bulls is big disgrace right now and thanks for that belongs to GarPax and Hoiberg.

But still if Hoiberg gets fired after this season then it needs to mean that GarPax gets fired too.
There's no any reason which explains why those 3 idiots are still employed by their duties.

lilphildub

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2009
They don't play defense and can't score enough to compensate. Genius plan Hoiberg

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis

I'm glad Klay had the game he did. He's the third best scorer on that team, by the way. Maybe the fourth.

Merya

Jokerit & Finland; anti-theist
Sep 23, 2008
Helsinki

It'a not a word that I have ever heard. It is a grammatically proper possible word tho. It translates to jumpcushionsatisfaction.
Next up "hääyöaie"?
IMO Polish words and names full of consonants are even worse for english speakers. They're hard even when you speak some other slavic language a bit.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
It'a not a word that I have ever heard. It is a grammatically proper possible word tho. It translates to jumpcushionsatisfaction.
Next up "hääyöaie"?
IMO Polish words and names full of consonants are even worse for english speakers. They're hard even when you speak some other slavic language a bit.

Yeah i don't know where Bulls media team has got idea to do these videos.
If Bulls wants their player trying learn Finnish why they don't try basic daily Finnish words like, kiitos etc.
Also some Finnish basketball words like levypallo, puolustus, etc would be better than these joke words.

And that Greek music in background is a bit annoying.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad