GDT: Chicago Blackhawks Vs Carolina Corisicanes 7:30 PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
The effort and compete level by the leaders of this team in the 1st was atrocious. I don’t know if they’re trying to send a message, but that was bull****. Toews better start taking command.
Hmm...

I failed on the multi quote tried to include the message above this as well. The contrasting viewpoints.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Well that’s the country club for you. If Colliton can’t fix the vets, get rid of the vets. The ones that are traceable at least. Before they infect the young talent.

Seriously, the idea that if you stand there and wag your stick Crow will make the save is second nature to these guys.

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I notice Kane played the full 2 minutes of the PP. Hmmmm, I believe that was my suggestion. JC is listening. LOL

I think we could see a 6 - 5 game tonight.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
The 8-15-88 line all -2 ...defending our zone not in their job description...

SchMaltz now -8 for the season with just 2 g and 6a...Sign him forc $6.0 an 8 yr NMC Stan..Personally I want to jettison him Cannot score and does not care about defending in our zone...does not seem to be learning anything . ALSO gets pushed around too easily on the boards. ..Cut bait.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Q couldn't, so then who can?
Exactly. If the team was mega talented like during the cup years and there was real hope then maybe you see that extra effort. These vets aren’t stupid, they probably realize its over as far as being contenders in Chicago. Might be harder for them to give that type of effort, find that extra gear when they know the glory days are gone.

I really think its time to explore trades. Do these guys just want to stay in Chicago on a poor team or do they want more chances at cups? You might start to get some of these guys willing to waive their NMC’s while there is still good trade value for them. It needs to be considered, seriously considered.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
You'd think that getting your old coach fired, wanting to impress your new coach, and coming off a nice break after a bad road trip would make the team come out a bit better than this....

Reactions: Krivo25

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Crawford has one year left after this year? Maybe trade him, I’ll bet he fetches a pretty price.

This is not because he’s playing bad, I feel awful for him, he deserves so much better. I’m thinking in terms of a rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad