Chicago Blackhawks Player From The 2010 Championship Team Is Accusing A Coach Of Sexual Assault

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
If by "new spin" you mean "the logical conclusion to what I've said about this situation" then I agree.

Are you that delusional? Where was the rape exactly? When did I talk about rape? We are talking about a video coach apparently doing something infront of a player and the list of players that were listed by some were grown men, where is the rape?

Idionym

Apr 6, 2015
Chicago
Are you that delusional? Where was the rape exactly? When did I talk about rape? We are talking about a video coach apparently doing something infront of a player and the list of players that were listed by some were grown men, where is the rape?

Is the hill you want to die on that rape can happen to anyone but sexual assault only happens to weak people?

You said "it’s not like these are some small weak humans forced to do something, it’s a strong hockey player." implying that sexual assault should only happen to weak humans, and if you're strong then you shouldn't be sexually assaulted. Does that not apply to rape too (which is a form of sexual assault) in your mind?

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Is the hill you want to die on that rape can happen to anyone but sexual assault only happens to weak people?

You said "it’s not like these are some small weak humans forced to do something, it’s a strong hockey player." implying that sexual assault should only happen to weak humans, and if you're strong then you shouldn't be sexually assaulted. Does that not apply to rape too (which is a form of sexual assault) in your mind?
It's funny, how many pro wrestlers were sexually assaulted during the 80's and we have anybody saying it happens to weak people.

As for Foley's racist comment, it is racist, and was said during Latino heritage month. People need to realize in the world we live in if one offhand comment offends one person then it's offensive in this day and age of social media.

Foley doesn't know better, he set in his ways.

Reactions: Idionym

GaryU

May 17, 2004
Schaumburg,Il
It's funny, how many pro wrestlers were sexually assaulted during the 80's and we have anybody saying it happens to weak people.

As for Foley's racist comment, it is racist, and was said during Latino heritage month. People need to realize in the world we live in if one offhand comment offends one person then it's offensive in this day and age of social media.

Foley doesn't know better, he set in his ways.
Another made up heritage month. After the issues where some Asian Pacifics were attacked(a very bad thing), May became their heritage month.
Having to watch it every time you speak is not evolving.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Another made up heritage month. After the issues where some Asian Pacifics were attacked(a very bad thing), May became their heritage month.
Having to watch it every time you speak is not evolving.

Actually, making the conscious decision to refrain from making race-based comments that are perceived as hurtful - even if you intend them to be innocuous - is very much a form of social evolution.

Reactions: Idionym

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
The problem is... us reasonable people respond to the dummies like the dumbasses they are... and then our posts get deleted, and theirs get to stay, despite being some of the dumbest shit ever written. It's just the way it goes.

I know I am guilty of this but when it come to this subject I think you almost have to respond tot eh stupidity. There are a few very uneducated views in this thread but should we be surprised?

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I know I am guilty of this but when it come to this subject I think you almost have to respond tot eh stupidity. There are a few very uneducated views in this thread but should we be surprised?

Yeah, we have to respond to the stupidity. I did, and pointed out how f***ing stupid they are, and it got deleted. And I didn't even name names, just pointed out that they know who they are that I'm talking about. Lol. So why bother wasting the time? I get it... "no flaming". Sorry, if you post something that makes stupid look smart... you deserve to be called a f***ing moron. Yet our posts keep getting deleted, for calling them out for the stupid they are, and theirs get to stay, despite how idiotic and deranged they may be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Giovi and blkhawk

Crow

May 19, 2014
The problem is... us reasonable people respond to the dummies like the dumbasses they are... and then our posts get deleted, and theirs get to stay, despite being some of the dumbest shit ever written. It's just the way it goes.
I can’t argue with that. Oh well

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
I say let the legal process play out before judging either the accuser (John Doe) or the accused (the team.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad