Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Bx6i.gif

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Got to fly into the ‘Peg tomorrow on business and will be going to the game. Hope the Oilers catch a few breaks and we get out of there with a win. Not holding my breath but a competitive game would be nice.

Philly waiting at home, down our top D, Talbot in net, going up against the top PP in the league. Stay out of the box boys.

If we were going to go full on road team trap this is the game to do it.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Got to fly into the ‘Peg tomorrow on business and will be going to the game. Hope the Oilers catch a few breaks and we get out of there with a win. Not holding my breath but a competitive game would be nice.

Philly waiting at home, down our top D, Talbot in net, going up against the top PP in the league. Stay out of the box boys.

If we were going to go full on road team trap this is the game to do it.

Snag some chicken fingers at mitzis

No really

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

CookiesAndMilk

Generational Backhand Pass
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2016
Kyoto
This game will be a true test for the team. Nurse has to step up and Benning has to continue his good play.

tenor.gif

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
Put Nurse with Larsson it was that pairing that got the best out of Nurse.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Looks like that huge East Indian guy. I remember seeing him and his brother or something on an SI cover.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
As long as EDM puts in the effort they will be right there with them. If they decide to take a period off like the other night against Colorado, we'll need our goaltending to be ready. lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad