Pre-Game Talk: CHI vs nj (Thursday, Nov 12th - GDT Starter Needed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec
So far it doesn't look like anyone has signed up for the GDT. Any takers?

I lost our last match up against them so we need some new Karma.

Winning here would be absolutely great. No way should we be losing twice to this Devils team.

Looking at the schedule coming up, we only have 2 more home games in November, which is this and the game against the Flames. So we are going to be on the road a lot, and are finishing this month on a West Coast Road Trip so we need to get the wins at home before our lengthy road trip.

I'm going to go on a limb and say that we win this game 3-1.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
This is probably the last game before roster shuffling ...Rozsival and Keith likely to be inserted for the week-end games vs. STL (Rozsival ) and CGY (Keith) though both probably eased in playing just 1 game in the 2 n 2 nights games...So they will probably keep only 7 Dmen and those 2 provides 9 Dmen. ..So it is likely that if Rozsival plays only the Saturday game they will drop 1 d-man from the roster...and when Keith re-doing on Sunday they drop another D-man from the roster...Which 2 are sent down? Rundblad would need to clear waivers..I believe Gustafsson TVR and Svedberg do not need to clear...So either they carry Rundblad as the 7th d or they use this game vs.NJ to see which of Gustafsson TVR or Svedberg (either 1 or 2 of them) deserve to stay. TVR has tge worst plu/minus of any of our d-men at -4 ..Svedberg is holding g at Even....Gustafsson is +4 in just 5GP...
BUT if they want all 3 playing minutes then Rundblad is kept as tge 7th to ride the pines while only 1 of TVR,SVEDBERG ,or GUSTAFSSON stays and plays in our top six.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Guess I'll got ahead and make tonight's GDT.

Hope we actually show up against the Devils at home versus whatever the hell that was in New Jersey.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec
Yeah - we haven't done incredible poorly in Keith's absence, but a win here would do wonders.

I think Q got it right on the lines for the Oilers game, and so I hope little to no changes happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig