Proposal: CHI-TOR

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Maybe I overvalue the guys coming from Chicago, but this feels like a no brainer to me.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Maybe I overvalue the guys coming from Chicago, but this feels like a no brainer to me.
Perlini has been terrible. No exaggeration. But if you can get him playing the way he did in Arizona, he'd be much better. As for Forsling we can't really find a spot for him on the roster since Dahlstrom took his spot. The positive is they're both young so anything can happen.

We have the cap space for Brown so that's not an issue with us. I think he's a decent depth guy who used to play with Strome too. We don't have a 3rd this year so that'd be nice to replenish as well.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Perlini has been terrible. No exaggeration. But if you can get him playing the way he did in Arizona, he'd be much better. As for Forsling we can't really find a spot for him on the roster since Dahlstrom took his spot. The positive is they're both young so anything can happen.

We have the cap space for Brown so that's not an issue with us. I think he's a decent depth guy who used to play with Strome too. We don't have a 3rd this year so that'd be nice to replenish as well.

I've loved Forsling for a while, I think he's a solid 3rd pair guy, slot in and see if he'll grow into more. Perlini, I'm not that high on, but we seem to want someone with some size, LW is our weak position. He should be cheap moving forward, slot him ion and see what happens. They're both 22, and fit what we need in terms of depth positions(though I thought Forsling was a RD for some reason, that's a negative)

I feel like we could get a 2nd, maybe with a small plus for Brown, but to plug 2 cheap holes with young guys who could grow into more, we could do a whole lot worse.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I've loved Forsling for a while, I think he's a solid 3rd pair guy, slot in and see if he'll grow into more. Perlini, I'm not that high on, but we seem to want someone with some size, LW is our weak position. He should be cheap moving forward, slot him ion and see what happens. They're both 22, and fit what we need in terms of depth positions(though I thought Forsling was a RD for some reason, that's a negative)

I feel like we could get a 2nd, maybe with a small plus for Brown, but to plug 2 cheap holes with young guys who could grow into more, we could do a whole lot worse.
John Hayden is another option up for grabs but I'd imagine there's a bit more interest in Perlini.

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
Why the hell are we moving Forsling and Perlini for Brown and a 3rd?

thats some pretty terrible value for chicago and you are pretty much just selling low for the sake of selling low here

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
This guy hates Forsling for no reason and forgot how he has played in the past. He’s young. I’m not ready to give up. Perlini has all the tools and has been better than his stats suggest. We can’t just give away cheap bottom 6 guys who can skate and shoot who will make peanuts next year. I like Connor Brown and think he’s good but I don’t like moving both those guys

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
This guy hates Forsling for no reason and forgot how he has played in the past. He’s young. I’m not ready to give up. Perlini has all the tools and has been better than his stats suggest. We can’t just give away cheap bottom 6 guys who can skate and shoot who will make peanuts next year. I like Connor Brown and think he’s good but I don’t like moving both those guys

This.

Jay haller

Oct 22, 2017

Forsling is worthless just like Duncan Keith.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Perlini and Forsling aren't as good as you think.

Reactions: Idionym

JLarucci23

May 22, 2015
Chicago, IL
Im not really ready to give up on Forsling until we have to. And... If and when that time comes, I dont think I want to attach him to Perlini. I think Forsling would still have decent value and could return a decent prospect or draft pick if and when Stan feels the need to move him.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I could be interested, but probably for a recently drafted 2nd rounder or prospect valued around pick 45-50.

Kayumov? Mitchell?
Mitchell has top pairing potential so that's not happening. Kayumov I wouldn't move until we can see what he's capable of in the NHL.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Perlini sure but Forsling you could not be more wrong.
You say that but he hasn't progressed much. Forsling was incredibly impressive like 2 years ago, but he plays the same now as he did then. There's been hardly any improvement.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
You say that but he hasn't progressed much. Forsling was incredibly impressive like 2 years ago, but he plays the same now as he did then. There's been hardly any improvement.
And he’s a year older than your golden boy Strome who all of a sudden is now producing like crazy after everyone gave up on him. He was playing like a stud in the NHL at 20/21 as a D. Why are we giving up on him? It’s dumb.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad