Confirmed Trade: [CHI/NYR] Darren Raddysh for Peter Holland

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
Could this small trade be a prelude to something bigger? This might be for depth if or when guys like Kruger or anisomov get moved.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
That is the same modus operandi as Garth Snow. Just saying...

Snow and Bowman shouldn’t even be mentioned in same sentence. But this isn’t a reclamation project for the NHL team. Holland will likely spend most of his time in Rockford.

Calad

Section 422
Jul 24, 2011
Long Island
I see why the Rangers did it, but at the same time, we really need to start giving more of a **** about our AHL team.

They might be the worst-run team in the AHL which is astounding given our resources.

They're in 31st place, seems like they're sellers in the AHL just like the big leagues is all this trade is.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I would have liked to see the Lightning trade for Raddysh so the brothers could be back together again. At worst Darren would be good for the Crunch.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I wouldn't be surprised if Kruger is traded at deadline and Holland finishes out year on Hawks

As for Darren Raddysh he really isn't anything special as prospect at this point and his future with Hawks organization likely was limited with our D prospect pool in coming years

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad