Proposal: Chi-mtl

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014
Pacioretty at 4,5M$ is a hall of a bargain.

Panarin at 8M$ is one of the worst contract in the NHL.

I would offer Pacioretty + Emelin for Panarin and Hjarlmarsson.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
I mean seems like a MTL thing to do to trade their captain after giving it to him, Panarin can go play with Radulov, and Toews gets a player that I think would compliment him well and he's on a pretty good contract. Fire away.

Patches: Hey Jonnie, you're the greatest.
Toews: Thanks, Patches.
Patches: No really. I was stuck in Montreal playing with team mates that couldn't hold my jockstrap and a coach that didn't appreciate my talents. Now, I got you. You're the greatest.
Toews: You said that already. Speaking of lousy team mates and boneheaded coaches, what was your excuse at the World Cup?
Patches: I just didn't feel like an American. I wanna be a Canuck like you. You're the greatest.
Toews: You know, I'm going for my American citizenship, right?
Patches: You're the greatest.

Darz

Sep 22, 2002
Where's the ANY key?
Visit site
Patches: Hey Jonnie, you're the greatest.
Toews: Thanks, Patches.
Patches: No really. I was stuck in Montreal playing with team mates that couldn't hold my jockstrap and a coach that didn't appreciate my talents. Now, I got you. You're the greatest.
Toews: You said that already. Speaking of lousy team mates and boneheaded coaches, what was your excuse at the World Cup?
Patches: I just didn't feel like an American. I wanna be a Canuck like you. You're the greatest.
Toews: You know, I'm going for my American citizenship, right?
Patches: You're the greatest.

:laugh: LOL that's gold!

rhinoshawarma

Nov 15, 2014
Panarin - Galchenyuk - Radulov as a top line is very appealing.
Lehkonen - Shipacyov - Gallagher is a good second line
Shaw - Plekanec - Dadanov (if reports are true) solid third line

I would add for Panarin but then the habs have 6 smaller players in the top 9. Maybe the habs deal Lehkonen (helps the hawks on team control) for a bigger player who can play top 6?

Are we going to start playing the russian national anthem too

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014
not 1 season, 2 seasons assuming his production doesnt fall off a clip. Look at Gaudreau.

Gaudreau IS the leader of his team. He makes other players around him better. That's really not the case for Panarin. He is a complement to Kane.

If Gaudreau earns 8M$ a year, which is far fetched IMHO, Panarin won't get that. My guess would be 6,5M$, maybe 7M$ at best.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad