Proposal: CHI-MTL (Fortin for Scherbak)

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
I like Scherbak as a player more. Better hands.

C'mon. your trade proposal is because you're stuck on your original assessment of Fortin, unable or unwilling to give him time to prove himself. There's no way I make this trade and even if Fortin lives down to your expectations his speed is worth the gamble that he may develop into a solid top-9 winger.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
C'mon. your trade proposal is because you're stuck on your original assessment of Fortin, unable or unwilling to give him time to prove himself. There's no way I make this trade and even if Fortin lives down to your expectations his speed is worth the gamble that he may develop into a solid top-9 winger.
Scherbak can already be a top 9 winger right away. Fortin is more of a project.

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
Scherbak can already be a top 9 winger right away. Fortin is more of a project.

What Scherbak can't do is skate like Fortin does. I'd rather take a gamble that Fortin develops into a 15-goal guy that brings elite level speed to the lineup then trade him for a guy that is your run of the mill 20-goal winger.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
What Scherbak can't do is skate like Fortin does. I'd rather take a gamble that Fortin develops into a 15-goal guy that brings elite level speed to the lineup then trade him for a guy that is your run of the mill 20-goal winger.
Scherbak is pretty speedy. Not quite like Fortin, but he has hands.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad