Proposal: Chi-Dal

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
You won't find a Stars fan that would say no to this deal.

I think probably every Hawks fan would though lol

Absolute steal for the Stars. Ritchie holds extremely little to no value so this is basically Honka for Schmaltz which is just badddd

Is Schmaltz having a really bad start to this season or something? This seems very lopsided in our favor unless they just hate him all of a sudden

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Yea... This is bad for Chicago. Why would they even entertain moving Schmaltz?

Reactions: BabyPanda

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
This trade proposal makes me want to vomit. Schmaltz is a young top-6 guy with huge upside. Honka is a bum and Ritchie is just a poor man's Kyle Clifford. Tell me how exactly is this a fair deal for Chicago.

Jay haller

Oct 22, 2017
You won't find a Stars fan that would say no to this deal.

I think probably every Hawks fan would though lol

Absolute steal for the Stars. Ritchie holds extremely little to no value so this is basically Honka for Schmaltz which is just badddd

Is Schmaltz having a really bad start to this season or something? This seems very lopsided in our favor unless they just hate him all of a sudden

Yes, the guy was demoted he’s gonna be healthy scratched soon. He’s negative value.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Yes, the guy was demoted he’s gonna be healthy scratched soon. He’s negative value.

Do you have any sources for this? He has 7 points in 12 games, hardly seems like he’s having a trash season.

icekoob

4th Liner
May 16, 2010
VALPO/chicago
Slow-ish start with a goal and 6 assists. Not sure if he will ever be a “goal scorer” per say as he doesn’t like to shoot but he is a fantastic facilitator.

Hard pass here. Hawks have great D talent in pipeline.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Not a chance.

Ritchie is boneheaded and takes dumb penalties. We got rid of Hartman and Panik for a reason.

Honka doesn't have the IQ to be a top 4 D in the NHL.

If you want Schmaltz, Lindell has to be involved.

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
200.gif

Reactions: thesaadfather

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Not a chance.

Ritchie is boneheaded and takes dumb penalties. We got rid of Hartman and Panik for a reason.

Honka doesn't have the IQ to be a top 4 D in the NHL.

If you want Schmaltz, Lindell has to be involved.

I don't like Ritchie but I'm not sure where you're getting this from. Can't think of many dumb penalties he has taken at all. He just is useless is all and only there to fight and hit

But I agree this deal sucks for Chicago lol

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
I don't like Ritchie but I'm not sure where you're getting this from. Can't think of many dumb penalties he has taken at all. He just is useless is all and only there to fight and hit

But I agree this deal sucks for Chicago lol
Could be thinking of the other Ritchie

Jay haller

Oct 22, 2017
Do you have any sources for this? He has 7 points in 12 games, hardly seems like he’s having a trash season.

He was healthy scratched Brandon LUCIC saad hasn’t done that yet. I wouldn’t give up Justin Holl for schmaltz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad