Proposal: CHI-CLB

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
I'd do it in the offseason probably. Columbus is playing well right now and I don't think it makes us better right away. Wennberg is starting to find his game, some would disagree though.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
No... makes 0 sense for us. Arty is too old and is paid too much. Weenberg while not showing upon the score sheet isnt hurting us on the ice. Wennberg will be kept to leave open on the expansion team. Maybe something around Milano for Perlini but the other 2 being moved betqeen these teams makes no sense.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
If you'd proposed this about two or three weeks ago you would have gotten a much more favorable response from Blue Jackets fans.

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
honestly, i wouldnt mind a swap of something around Anisimov for Jenner. He is what they need more of, not sure what adds need to be included for a swap like that

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
honestly, i wouldnt mind a swap of something around Anisimov for Jenner. He is what they need more of, not sure what adds need to be included for a swap like that
Could be Jenner but Wennberg has the bigger cap hit so they'd probably move him before Jenner.

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
Could be Jenner but Wennberg has the bigger cap hit so they'd probably move him before Jenner.
kind of agree, kind of dont

mostly because panarin and bobrovsky appear to be leaving.

columbus is far from in cap trouble and dont think they are looking to shed salary or contracts. they also havent ever really been a nickel and dime budget team in their history like st louis, florida, anaheim, ottawa, etc

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
ahh yes, Pierre Lebrun the beat writer talking to janitors

back to head in the sand you go...

Just telling you our opinions my dude. Maybe if the price is waaay lower than this and the Jackets are looking for center depth?

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
ahh yes, Pierre Lebrun the beat writer talking to janitors

back to head in the sand you go...

nah, I'm good, very few ppl know what Jarmo is thinking or doing, been that way for quite a few years...one of the king's of misdirection...Arty was a good player for Columbus, but time has caught up...he doesn't really fit in...Columbus needs Centers..so a connection was attempted...all I see

Reactions: CPTN71

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018

Last night Stan Bowman was in Columbus, tonight there are 2 Hawks scouts at the Blue Jackets game.

A trade is brewing.

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Wonder what stans got cooking in colombus. Hopefully he can work his magic.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Wonder what stans got cooking in colombus. Hopefully he can work his magic.
I feel like it's gotta be Wennberg.

Had his best seasons playing with Saad, used to play with Gus, and would be a great 3C to slot behind Strome and Toews. It makes too much sense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad