Cherry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon Howe is #1

Dec 10, 2003
Minnesota
Visit site
Though I usually ignore Cherry's ranting and raving, he actually makes sense here. Crosby was hot-doggin it, and as Cherry said, he is only trying to help. Crosby is a god, but there is a time and a place for that kind of stuff, like when you are Michigan against Minnesota in the Frozen Four. That was one of the top 10 of all time, Crosby's was a mirror image of that.

Bud The Spud*

I thought this was discussed in another thread a while back.

PEli*

Cherry is a hypocrite.

Does he "wanna let da boys play, eh!" and "hava' bitta' fun like my boy Dougie! Good Kingston boy right there!" or does he want hockey to stay the way it is?

On one hand, hockey is boring and there isn't enough creativity or there aren't enough goals in a game. On the other hand, you've got guys like Crosby who can create amazing offensive plays and what does Cherry do?

He does what he does best. *****.

Jon Burke

PEli said:
Cherry is a hypocrite.

Does he "wanna let da boys play, eh!" and "hava' bitta' fun like my boy Dougie! Good Kingston boy right there!" or does he want hockey to stay the way it is?

On one hand, hockey is boring and there isn't enough creativity or there aren't enough goals in a game. On the other hand, you've got guys like Crosby who can create amazing offensive plays and what does Cherry do?

He does what he does best. *****.

Meh, hockey wouldn't be hockey without a colorful guy like Cherry to add some controversy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->